LG G5 Review Aggregator

Review Score: 84%

Review consensus: The LG G5 is interesting for its modularity, but doesn’t measure up to the Galaxy Edge, iPhone 7, or Google Pixel.

List of Top LG G5 Reviews

LG G5 Review #1:Cnet84%
LG G5 Review #2:Trusted Reviews80%
LG G5 Review #3:TechRadar90%
LG G5 Review #4:Engadget80%
LG G5 Review #5:The Verge77%
LG G5 Review #6:Android Authority87%
LG G5 Review #7:ExpertReviews100%
LG G5 Review #8:Digital Trends80%
LG G5 Review #9:TechAdvisor90%
LG G5 Review #10:Gadgets36080%
LG G5 Amazon Review:Amazon72%
LG G5 Best Buy Review:Best Buy90%
LG G5 Verizon Review:Verizon80%
LG G5 AT&T Review:AT&T82%
Total Review Score:84%

Buy the LG G5 Unlocked Now at Amazon

Click the link above to buy an LG G5 direct from Amazon.

Will I Regret This Purchase?

Based on our review data, there’s a 16% chance that you’ll regret buying the LG G5 and an 84% chance of satisfaction without regret.

Device Description

The LG G5, released on 2/21/16, is LG’s 2016 smartphone based on modularity. Add-ons include a camera grip and a hi-fi audio module. The aluminum phone is 5.88 in x 2.91 in size, with a fingerprint sensor and 16 MP main camera.


Here’s what the top reviewers on the web are saying about the LG G5:

Review #1: “If you have the extra cash, spring for the Galaxy S7 instead. Next to its Edge counterpart, it’s the best performing handset on the market and you’ll get extra peace of mind with its water resistant body.” – Cnet

Review #2: “LG hasn’t done enough with the G5 to increase my desire for a modular phone. Combine this with the disappointing build and you have a phone that is great in many areas, but misses the mark overall.” –Trusted Reviews

Review #3: “The LG G5’s modular party pieces are yet to be fully realized, but away from that you’ve got a supremely solid flagship smartphone – if only the battery was a bit better.” –TechRadar

Review #4: “LG’s choice to build a modular flagship smartphone is so brave it borders on nutty — too bad the phone doesn’t live up to its potential.” –Engadget

Review #5: “I applaud LG for bringing modular phones into the mainstream limelight. I only wish the company’s execution was as great as its courage and imagination.” –The Verge

Review #6: “With the new modular concept, it’s not just about what the G5 can do now but rather, what it’s capable of doing in the future, and that alone makes the LG G5 one very compelling smartphone.” –Android Authority

Review #7: “The most ambitious phone of recent years, LG’s G5 is an incredible handset that finally stands shoulder to shoulder with Samsung’s S7” –ExpertReviews

Review #8: “So, should you buy the G5 as it stands right now? We think so. It is undoubtedly one of the finest flagship phones of 2016 to date, and you won’t be disappointed by it whether you buy into the modules or not.” –Digital Trends

Review #9: “The G5 is innovative and interesting with unique features but it’s a shame the design and build feels unfinished in areas.” –TechAdvisor

Review #10: “Although LG has finally gone with an all-metal build for its flagship device, the G5 doesn’t quite feel as good to hold as many of its competitors.” –Gadgets360

Amazon’s Review Score: Amazon gives the LG G5 3.6 stars out of 221 reviews. Most of the people who gave this phone a 1-star rating had issues with network compatibility.

Best Buy’s Review Score: Best Buy gives the LG G5 4.5 stars out of 440 reviews. Most of the people who gave this phone a 1-star rating had issues with the quality of the phone.

Verizon’s Review Score: Verizon gives the LG G5 4 stars out of 400 reviews. Most of the people who gave this phone a 1-star rating had issues with phone calls.

AT&T’s Review Score: AT&T gives the LG G5 4.1 stars out of 274 reviews. Most of the people who gave this phone a 1-star rating had issues with the phone’s performance.

About This Page

The ReviewChooChoo product review aggregator is meant to summarize the best reviews from around the web. We hope this Google Pixel XL review aggregator has helped you narrow down your search for the best smartphone quickly and easily.

To get our total score, we reduced each review to a number between 1 and 100, then averaged them, including ratings from Amazon, Best Buy, Verizon, and AT&T. We’d love to hear your feedback in the comments below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *