iPhone 6 Review Aggregator

Review Score: 90%

Review consensus: The iPhone 6 is a top-of-the-line smartphone that rivals if not beats the iPhone 7 Plus. Possibly the best smartphone on the market, this high-priced offering combines superior camera image quality and lightning fast operation with solid battery life.

List of Top iPhone 6 Reviews

Page Not Found
Google logo

Sorry, the file you have requested has been deleted.

Make sure that you have the correct URL and the owner of the file hasn't deleted it.

Get stuff done with Google Drive

Apps in Google Drive make it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets, presentations and more.

Learn more at drive.google.com/start/apps.

Buy the iPhone 6 unlocked now on Amazon.

Click the link above to buy an iPhone 6 direct from Amazon.

Will I Regret This Purchase?

Based on our review data, there’s a 10% chance that you’ll regret buying the iPhone 6 and a 90% chance of satisfaction without regret.

Device Description

The iPhone 6, released on 09/19/14, is Apple’s flagship phone in 2014. The 4.7″ phone comes in 16/64/128 GB versions with 1 GB of RAM, and runs iOS 8 that is upgradable to iOS 10.2. It has an 8MP main camera with prices starting at $649.


Here’s what the top reviewers on the web are saying about the iPhone 6:

Review #1: “The Apple iPhone 6 is a brilliant phone. Its release marked the first time I’d even considered using an iPhone as my daily device, thanks to the larger screen, better keyboard and, most importantly, the upgraded battery life.” – Techradar

Review #2: “Apple’s iPhone 6 has been superseded, but you can still buy it and it’s better value than ever.” – Alphr

Review #3: “Striking the perfect balance between screen and physical size, with a fast processor and slick OS, the iPhone 6 is Apple’s best phone yet.” – Expert Reviews

Review #4: “It might not be a design classic like the iPhone 4 or iPad mini, but it nevertheless looks and feels great. Like the 5S before it the iPhone 6 manages to do everything with aplomb – it has no serious weaknesses.” – Trusted Reviews

Review #5: “Even with a slightly larger screen, the iPhone remains comfortable to hold. With fast performance, a great display, an elegant new design and a much-needed software update, it’s one of the best smartphones you can buy right now. We wish it had the same long battery life as the iPhone 6 Plus but even then, the iPhone 6 is still the better choice for most people.” – Engadget

Review #6: “The new iPhone 6 is everything we’ve come to expect from the annual Apple smartphone upgrade – new look, retuned OS, refined camera.” – T3

Review #7: “If you’ve avoided previous iPhones because of their diminutive stature, take another look. The iPhone 6 Plus feels smoother than any other phone, sports a top-notch camera, and has the best app selection.” – Digital Trends

Review #8: “If you’ve been waiting for a reason to ditch an old phone and jump onto the Apple bandwagon, the iPhone 6 is one of the best reasons to do so.” – Gadgets 360

Review #9: “The iPhone 6 is a well-built, beautifully designed smartphone. It has a good – if not great – display, and is a top performer.” – Tech Advisor

Review #10: “The iPhone 6 is an exceptional phone in nearly every way except its average battery life: it’s thin, fast, and features the excellent iOS operating system. It was the best overall phone introduced in 2014.” – Cnet

Amazon’s Review Score: Amazon gives the iPhone 6 3.9 stars out of 2,604 reviews. Most of the people who gave this phone a 1-star rating had issues with the seller, not with the phone.

Verizon’s Review Score: Verizon gives the iPhone 6 4.4 stars out of 18,769 reviews. Most of the people who gave this phone a 1-star rating had issues with the phone’s battery life.

About This Page

The ReviewChooChoo product review aggregator is meant to summarize the best reviews from around the web. We hope this iPhone 6 review aggregator has helped you narrow down your search for the best smartphone quickly and easily.

To get our total score, we reduced each review to a number between 1 and 100, then averaged them, including Amazon’s and Verizon’s rating as well. We’d love to hear your feedback in the comments below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *