Google Pixel XL Review Aggregator

Review Score: 87%

Review consensus: The Google Pixel XL is a top-of-the-line smartphone that rivals if not beats the iPhone 7 Plus. Possibly the best smartphone on the market, this high-priced offering combines superior camera image quality and lightning fast operation with solid battery life.

List of Top Google Pixel XL Reviews

Google Pixel XL Review #1:TrustedReviews90%
Google Pixel XL Review #2:DPReview88%
Google Pixel XL Review #3:Forbes95%
Google Pixel XL Review #4:AndroidAuthority89%
Google Pixel XL Review #5:Cnet88%
Google Pixel XL Review #6:TechRadar80%
Google Pixel XL Review #7:DigitalTrends80%
Google Pixel XL Review #8:TechCrunch80%
Google Pixel XL Review #9:Fox News85%
Google Pixel XL Review #10:Hardware Secrets88%
Google Pixel XL Amazon Review:Google Shopping90%
Google Pixel XL Verizon Review:Verizon86%
Total Review Score:87%

Buy the Google Pixel XL now at Google Shopping.

Click the link above to buy a Google Pixel XL direct from Google.

Will I Regret This Purchase?

Based on our review data, there’s a 13% chance that you’ll regret buying the Google Pixel XL and an 87% chance of satisfaction without regret.

Device Description

The Google Pixel XL, released on 10/20/16, is Google’s iPhone killer. The 5.5″ phone comes in 32 GB and 128 GB versions and runs Android Nougat. It has an 8MP main camera with prices starting at $769.


Here’s what the top reviewers on the web are saying about the Google Pixel XL:

Review #1: “Look past the slightly mundane design, and you’ll find yourself a complete phone that more than justifies its lofty price tag… in the Pixel XL you have the very best of what’s on offer.” –TrustedReviews

Review #2: “The Google Pixel XL is an all-around great device with a very good display that currently offers the best camera image quality in smartphones. It lacks the dual-cams and “zooming-capabilities” of some of its rivals, but if image quality is your number one priority you can’t go wrong with the Pixel XL.” –DPReview

Review #3: “But one factor trumps all others: how much of an all-rounder it is. That means how many of the features it has are ‘above-average’ or ‘good’. The last phone I considered to be a true all-rounder was the iPhone 6 Plus. Now it’s the Google Pixel XL.” –Forbes

Review #4: “The Pixel and Pixel XL represent a new approach to hardware for Google, and while they’re not perfect, what they do, they do extremely well. An excellent camera, intuitive Google Assistant, lightning fast experience, the latest hardware and good battery life result in arguably two of the best Android smartphones ever made.” –Android Authority

Review #5: “The Pixel represents a new era for Google phones, and it’s off to a strong start. True, it has its flaws. It’s not truly water resistant like its main rivals, and its battery life isn’t impressive. In that regard, the Galaxy S7 is still the Android champ.” –Cnet

Review #6: “The Pixel XL features top-of-the-line specs to introduce Android 7.1 Nougat to the world. This VR-capable phone has a fast processor, smart AI software and a superb camera, all sandwiched into a funky design.” –TechRadar

Review #7: “This is the Android phone we’ve been waiting for. This is the one to buy. Go, buy it unlocked from the Google Play Store, though.” –Digital Trends

Review #8: “And while the Pixel handsets are, on the face of them, simple devices in a number of respects devoid of many of the bells and whistles of the competition, they’re a testament to a company committed to delivering its users the best experience currently available on a handset.” –TechCrunch

Review #9: “The Google Pixel XL is as good as the iPhone 7 Plus and makes jumping to Android painless.” –FoxNews

Review #10: “So this phone definitely stands up to the competition. Those of us who have purchased the Google Nexus phones will find this phone to be even better, although it is pricey for a Nexus successor.” –Hardware Secrets

Amazon’s Review Score: Amazon doesn’t sell the Google Pixel XL in enough volume to deliver a reliable review score. For what it’s worth, customers on Google Shopping rate the phone at a 9 out of 10.

Verizon’s Review Score: Verizon gives the Google Pixel XL 4.3 stars out of 375 reviews. Most of the people who gave this phone a 1-star rating had varying concerns from the phone not being waterproof to lost contacts to poor wifi connectivity.

About This Page

The ReviewChooChoo product review aggregator is meant to summarize the best reviews from around the web. We hope this Google Pixel XL review aggregator has helped you narrow down your search for the best smartphone quickly and easily.

To get our total score, we reduced each review to a number between 1 and 100, then averaged them, including ratings from Amazon and Verizon. We’d love to hear your feedback in the comments below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *