iPhone X Review Aggregator

Review Score: 89%

Review consensus: iPhone X gives us a glimpse of future smartphone technology and will surely act as a sparkplug for the next generation of smartphones considering the intense competition in the space. However, despite how revolutionary this phone might be, the iPhone X may just be another luxury that only some of us may choose to afford.

List of Top iPhone X Reviews

iPhone X Review #1Techradar90%
iPhone X Review #2Trusted Reviews90%
iPhone X Review #3Cnet89%
iPhone X Review #4Tech Advisor90%
iPhone X Review #5Alphr80%
iPhone X Review #6Expert Reviews80%
iPhone X Review #7Pocket-lint100%
iPhone X Review #8Engadget90%
iPhone X Review #9Wired90%
iPhone X Review #10Stuff.tv100%
iPhone X Amazon ReviewAmazon90%
iPhone X Best Buy ReviewBest Buy96%
iPhone X T-Mobile ReviewT-Mobile76%
iPhone X AT&T ReviewAT&T88%
iPhone X Verizon ReviewVerizon88%
Total Review Score:89%

Buy the iPhone X online at Apple.

Click the link above to buy the iPhone X direct from Apple.

Will I Regret This Purchase?

Based on our review data, there’s an 11% chance that you’ll regret buying the iPhone X and an 89% chance of satisfaction without regret.

Device Description

The iPhone X, pronounced as iPhone Ten, not iPhone Eks, is Apple’s latest flagship smartphone. It was released on November 3, 2017, marking the 10th anniversary of the iPhone series. According to Apple, iPhone X is a what smartphones might look in the future, and for the first time in iPhone’s history, it introduces an OLED screen technology, wireless charging, Face ID, and animated emojis (Animoji). It has no home button, by the way. Similar to iPhone 8, iPhone X comes in 64/256 GB versions with 3 GB of RAM. It flaunts a glass and stainless-steel design with super retina HD, HDR, and 5.8″ OLED multi-touch displays. It runs iOS 11 and operates with Apple’s newest A11 bionic chip. It has 12MP cameras and can record 4k videos. The iPhone X has a built-in 2,716 mAh lithium-ion battery that can charge up to 50% in 30 minutes. It is splash, water, and dust resistant. It comes in silver and space gray with prices starting at $999.


Here’s what the top reviewers on the web are saying about the iPhone X:

Review #1: “The iPhone X was a huge gamble from Apple, but one that really paid off. Losing the home button and altering the design was a dangerous move, but one that was sorely needed after years of similarity and the premium design, extra power, all-screen front mix together to create – by far – the best iPhone Apple’s ever made. It’s impossible to give a perfect score to something that costs this much – but this is the closest to smartphone perfection Apple has ever got.” – TechRadar

Review #2: “The best iPhone I’ve ever used and one of the most exciting phones of 2017. People will balk at the price and make silly jokes about the notch, but if you’re happy to spend then you won’t be disappointed.” – Trusted Reviews

Review #3: “iPhone X is an overdue and winning evolution of the iPhone, but you’ll need to leave your comfort zone to make a jump into the face-recognizing future.” – Cnet

Review #4: “When compared with the other new iPhones, the X wins hands-down despite only having a few exclusive features. And while you can get Android phones on the same premium level at a lower price, that doesn’t stop the iPhone X being an awesome device in all areas.” – Tech Advisor

Review #5: “The iPhone X doesn’t feel like an iPhone at all, and that’s not a criticism. It feels luxurious, sturdy and expensive with some subtle Android-style features that close the gap between the two ever so slightly.” – Alphr

Review #6: “The iPhone X is many things: it’s Apple’s best ever phone, it has an unbelievably good display, but there’s no way I could recommend it to someone when there’s a phone that’s just as good, if not better in some ways, and will cost you nearly half as much.” – Expert Reviews

Review #7: “Apple says that this phone will kickstart the next decade of the iPhone and it isn’t wrong. The screen is big and stunning, the device smaller for that edge-to-edge approach, and the underlying tech is more than capable enough to make it shine. Undoubtedly this is the biggest and boldest change to the iPhone so far.” – Pocket-lint

Review #8: “The iPhone X is the most radical change to the iPhone formula ever, and despite some concerns, Apple has built a seriously impressive machine. Of course, since this is a first-gen device, it has its flaws…the iPhone definitely isn’t right for everyone right now — still, it provides a strong foundation for the iPhones of tomorrow to build on.” – Engadget

Review #9: “It changes everything! That unblemished Super Retina OLED screen, the peninsula of darkness that is the “notch”. The X drastically redefines the iPhone as we know it. It’s like using the future of smartphones, today. No, it’s more than that… it’s a postcard from the edge of iPhone innovation!.” – Wired

Review #10: “An iPhone that finally goes toe to toe with Android on raw specs – but the X gives up some of that signature Apple ease of use to do it.” – Stuff.tv

Amazon’s Review Score: Amazon customers give the iPhone X 4.5 stars out of 85 reviews. Most people who gave this phone 1-star rating had issues with its battery life and were unsatisfied with its overall performance.

Best Buy’s Review Score: Best Buy customers give the iPhone X 4.8 stars out of 962 reviews. Most people who gave this phone 1-star rating were critical of its price, saying that it is not worth it.

T-Mobile’s Review Score: T-Mobile customers give the iPhone X 3.8 stars out of 91 reviews. Most people who gave this phone 1-star rating had issues with its battery life and were unsatisfied with its overall performance.

AT&T’s Review Score: AT&T customers give the iPhone X 4.4 stars out of 680 reviews. Most people who gave this phone 1-star rating were unsatisfied with its overall performance.

Verizon’s Review Score: Verizon customers give the iPhone X 4.4 stars out of 132 reviews. Most people who gave this phone 1-star rating had issues with its features, particularly its new Face ID.

About This Page

The ReviewChooChoo product review aggregator is meant to summarize the best reviews from around the web. We hope this iPhone X review aggregator has helped you narrow down your search for the best smartphone quickly and easily.

To get our total score, we reduced each review to a number between 1 and 100, then averaged them, including the ratings from online retailers such as Amazon and Best Buy. We’d love to hear your feedback in the comments below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *