Review Score: 91%
Review consensus: The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is a top-of-the-line smartphone that rivals if not beats the iPhone 7 Plus. Possibly the best smartphone on the market, this high-priced offering combines superior camera image quality and lightning fast operation with solid battery life.
List of Top Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Reviews
|Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review #1:||Techradar||100%|
|Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review #2:||Trusted Reviews||90%|
|Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review #3:||Tech Advisor||90%|
|Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review #4:||Alphr||100%|
|Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review #5:||Expert Reviews||100%|
|Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review #6:||Engadget||90%|
|Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review #7:||Android Pit||90%|
|Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review #8:||Cnet||91%|
|Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review #9:||The Verge||91%|
|Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review #10:||PC Mag||92%|
|Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Amazon Review:||Amazon||82%|
|Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge AT&T Review:||AT&T||92%|
|Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Best Buy Review:||Best Buy||92%|
|Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge T-Mobile Review:||T-Mobile||78%|
|Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Verizon Review:||Verizon||86%|
|Total Review Score:||91%|
Click the link above to buy a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge direct from Amazon.
Will I Regret This Purchase?
Based on our review data, there’s a 9% chance that you’ll regret buying the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and a 91% chance of satisfaction without regret.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, released on 03/11/16, is Google’s iPhone killer. The 5.5″ phone comes in 32 GB with 4 GB RAM and runs Android Marshmallow. It has a 12 MP main camera with prices starting at $617.
Here’s what the top reviewers on the web are saying about the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge:
Review #1: “Whether it’s just rolling the refined chassis around in the hand, taking pictures that look great nine times out of 10, or just enjoying the clarity and sharpness of the screen, the Galaxy S7 Edge manages to delight, and stand out in a world where new smartphones are increasingly being offered with razor-thin differences between them.” – Techradar
Review #2: “If money is simply no object and you want a phone that looks absolutely stunning, the Galaxy S7 Edge is the phone to choose. It’s the culmination of Samsung’s impressive rise in the design stakes and it brings back a lot of features that were annoyingly missed out of the S6 and S6 Edge.” – Trusted Reviews
Review #3: “The Galaxy S7 edge is no longer the semi-gimmick it was before. Although some of the main features are things from the Galaxy S5 – Micro-SD and waterproofing – Samsung has given fans what they want. It’s now a refined, sophisticated and highly desirable piece of technology.” – Tech Advisor
Review #4: “The best recommendation I can think of, however, is that this is the smartphone I would buy if money was no object; I can think of no stronger endorsement than that.” – Alphr
Review #5: “If you want the best-looking smartphone money can buy, then by all means go for the S7 Edge.” – Expert Reviews
Review #6: “And if you’re a sucker for style, as I know many of you are, the S7 Edge does a good job balancing power and prettiness” – Engadget
Review #7: “Samsung has managed to better the design of its predecessor in almost every way. While in the S6 Edge will felt there was something missing, the Galaxy S7 Edge is a complete package, a smartphone with a soul.” – Android Pit
Review #8: “The gorgeous Galaxy S7 Edge makes the best Android phone that much better.” – Cnet
Review #9: “The result is that the S7 Edge is easily one of the best phones I’ve ever used, and probably the best Android phone you can buy right now.” – The Verge
Review #10: “The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge combines state-of-the-art components with a smart, gorgeous design and a big battery, making it a killer Android smartphone.” – PC Mag
Amazon’s Review Score: Amazon gives the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge 4.1 stars out of 88 reviews. Most of the people who gave this phone a 1-star rating had issues with the seller, not with the phone.
AT&T’s Review Score: AT&T gives the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge 4.6 stars out of 6,639 reviews. Most of the people who gave this phone a 1-star rating had issues with the design and performance.
Best Buy’s Review Score: Best Buy gives the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge 4.6 stars out of 2,502 reviews. Most of the people who gave this phone a 1-star rating had factory issues with the phone.
T-Mobile’s Review Score: T-Mobile gives the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge 3.9 stars out of 240 reviews. Most of the people who gave this phone a 1-star rating had issues with the ease of use and the phone getting hot.
Verizon’s Review Score: Verizon gives the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge 4.3 stars out of 3,798 reviews. Most of the people who gave this phone a 1-star rating had issues with the design and performance
About This Page
The ReviewChooChoo product review aggregator is meant to summarize the best reviews from around the web. We hope this Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge review aggregator has helped you narrow down your search for the best smartphone quickly and easily.
To get our total score, we reduced each review to a number between 1 and 100, then averaged them, including the ratings from Amazon, AT&T, Best Buy, T-Mobile, and Verizon. We’d love to hear your feedback in the comments below.