Review Score: 85%
Review consensus: The iPhone 7 is a great smartphone that delivers a phenomenal user experience for a premium price. Its great camera and lightning-fast processor are dragged down a bit by some missing features and less-than-exemplary battery life.
List of Top iPhone 7 Reviews
|iPhone 7 Review #1:||The Verge||90%|
|iPhone 7 Review #2:||Macworld||80%|
|iPhone 7 Review #3:||Cnet||87%|
|iPhone 7 Review #4:||Techradar||80%|
|iPhone 7 Review #5:||Forbes||80%|
|iPhone 7 Review #6:||Wired||90%|
|iPhone 7 Review #7:||Gadgets360||90%|
|iPhone 7 Review #8:||TrustedReviews||66%|
|iPhone 7 Review #9:||Engadget||91%|
|iPhone 7 Review #10:||Digitaltrends||80%|
|iPhone 7 Amazon Review:||Amazon||86%|
|iPhone 7 Best Buy Review:||Best Buy||94%|
|iPhone 7 Verizon Review:||Verizon||86%|
|iPhone 7 AT&T Review:||AT&T||86%|
|Total Review Score:||85%|
Click the link above to buy an unlocked iPhone 7 from Amazon for $725.
Will I Regret This Purchase?
Based on our review data, there’s a 15% chance that you’ll regret buying the iPhone 7 and an 85% chance of satisfaction without regret.
The iPhone 7, released on 9/16/16, is the 2016 version of Apple’s flagship phone. The phone is 5.44 x 2.64 x 0.28 inches in size. It comes in 32/128/256 GB versions with 2 GB of RAM. It has an Apple A10 Fusion chipset and a 12 MP main camera.
Here’s what the top reviewers on the web are saying about the iPhone 7:
Review #1: “The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus are legitimately among the most interesting, opinionated, powerful phones Apple has ever shipped…” –The Verge
Review #2: “If you’re excited enough about the camera to upgrade, or your current iPhone is old enough that you want to upgrade, this is the best iPhone for you. But if the drawbacks make you want to sit out a year, I think that’s really smart.” –Macworld
Review #3: “The iPhone 7’s notable camera, battery and water resistance improvements are worthwhile upgrades to a familiar phone design. But ask yourself if you really need an upgrade… and if the Plus might be a better choice.” –Cnet
Review #4: “If you’re going to buy a new iPhone, this is the one to get – there’s a slightly longer battery life, a better camera, fast innards and protection against water. However, many of the changes are slight, and the iPhone 6S, for the lower price, suddenly becomes a very attractive option.” –Techradar
Review #5: “…while I’d buy the Galaxy S7 over the iPhone 7, I’d buy the Google Pixel over both” –Forbes
Review #6: “So, no, the iPhone 7 won’t blow your mind with its design or features. It’s still a fantastic phone.” –Wired
Review #7: “The iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus cost a premium, but they deliver on almost every possible parameter, and they are certainly no stopgap before the rumoured tenth anniversary iPhone next year.” –Gadgets360
Review #8: “There are many positives to take from the iPhone 7, but unfortunately they’re negated to a large extent by poor battery life and a lack of basic features.” –TrustedReviews
Review #9: “While it’s not thrilling enough to warrant an immediate upgrade from last year’s 6s, the iPhone 7 is nonetheless an excellent smartphone.” –Endgadget
Review #10: “Unless you need a new phone right now, you should hold off or choose a different phone than the standard iPhone 7.” –Digital Trends
Amazon’s Review Score: Amazon gives the iPhone 7 4.5 stars out of 225 reviews. Most of the people who gave this phone a 1-star rating had issues with the seller, not with the phone.
Best Buy’s Review Score: Best Buy gives the iPhone 7 4.7 stars out of 1,558 reviews. Most of the people who gave this phone a 1-star rating had issues with manufacturing defects.
Verizon’s Review Score: Verizon gives the iPhone 7 4.3 stars out of 5,524 reviews. Most of the people who gave this phone a 1-star rating had issues with the phone’s battery and performance.
AT&T’s Review Score: AT&T gives the iPhone 7 4.3 stars out of 3,057 reviews. Most of the people who gave this phone a 1-star rating had issues with the call quality of the phone.
About This Page
The ReviewChooChoo product review aggregator is meant to summarize the best reviews from around the web. We hope this iPhone 7 review aggregator has helped you narrow down your search for the best smartphone quickly and easily.
To get our total score, we reduced each review to a number between 1 and 100, then averaged them, including ratings from Amazon, Best Buy, Verizon, and AT&T. We’d love to hear your feedback in the comments below.