ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 Review Aggregator

Review Score: 79%

Review consensus: A stellar value-for-money Android tablet, the ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 combines a sharp and vibrant 2K display, high-resolution audio support, and a sleek design, and offers a great multimedia experience. But, lackluster battery life and unimpressive cameras hinder the ZenPad 3s 10 from dominating the Android tablet space.

List of Top ASUS ZenPad 3S 10

ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 Review #1Notebook Check86%
ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 Review #2Phone Arena84%
ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 Review #3TechRadar80%
ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 Review #4LaptopMag80%
ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 Review #5Expert Reviews80%
ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 Review #6Recombu80%
ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 Review #7Cnet77%
ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 Review #8PC Mag70%
ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 Review #9Computer Shopper70%
ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 AmazonAmazon84%
Total Review Score:79%

Buy the ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 now at Amazon.

Click the link above to buy an ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 direct from Amazon.

Will I Regret This Purchase?

Based on our review data, there’s a 21% chance that you’ll regret buying the ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 and a 79% chance of satisfaction without regret.

Device Description

The ZenPad 3S 10, released in August 2016, is an Android tablet offering from ASUS. This 9.7-in tablet comes in 32/64 GB versions with 4 GB of RAM and runs Android Marshmallow. It has a 2K IPS display, an 8 MP main camera, and a non-removable Li-Po 5900 mAh battery. Prices start at $299.


Here’s what the top reviewers on the web are saying about the ASUS ZenPad 3S 10:

Review #1: “Basically, purchasing Asus’ ZenPad 3s 10 Z500M is not a bad decision: The buyer gets a solid tablet with a competitive screen and good casing. However, many minor annoyances in details prevent real enthusiasm.” – Notebook Check

Review #2: “All-in-all, the ZenPad 3S 10 is a phenomenal tablet, and its price of just $299 makes it one of the best values you can currently get if you’re in the market for a 10-inch Android tablet. The software experience may not be the best that’s out there, and the camera package that’s included is better left untouched, but if you don’t plan on taking photos or videos with this device (and you really shouldn’t), the ZenPad 3S 10 should prove to be a fantastic purchase.” – Phone Arena

Review #3: “The Asus ZenPad 3S 10 has an iPad-like design, but not quite the quality. However it offers the flexibility of Android, the QHD screen is wonderful and strong audio, a decent amount of power and expandable storage sweeten the deal further. It’s just a shame the battery life isn’t better.” – TechRadar

Review #4: “The Asus ZenPad 3S 10 is a speedy and stylish 9.7-inch Android tablet that’s great for media consumption.” – LaptopMag

Review #5: “UI quibbles aside, Asus’ ZenPad 3S 10 is definitely one of the better Android tablets I’ve tested this year…Its gorgeous design means the 3S 10 certainly looks the part of a high-end tablet, but its display, battery life, and overall speed don’t quite measure up to its nearest competitors.” – Expert Reviews

Review #6: “The Asus ZenPad 3s 10 is a solid enough Android tablet, which at £300 is cheaper than the full-sized iPads. Media fans will enjoy the excellent 9.7-inch 2K display and Hi-Res audio support and there are some useful features for families too, while performance and battery life are perfectly fine.” – Recombu

Review #7: “The Asus ZenPad 3S 10 is a fantastic portable video watcher with enough storage to get you through long flights at a reasonable price.” – Cnet

Review #8: “The Asus ZenPad 3S 10 gives you lots of multimedia value for your money.” – PC Mag

Review #9: “The ZenPad 3S 10 is a trim, iPad-size Android tablet that capably handles media-play and productivity tasks alike at a value price. Battery life is our main quibble.” – Computer Shopper

Amazon’s Review Score: Amazon gives the ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 4.2 stars out of 190 customer reviews. Most of the people who gave this tablet a 1-star rating had issues with the tablet’s performance.

About This Page

The ReviewChooChoo product review aggregator is meant to summarize the best reviews from around the web. We hope this ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 review aggregator has helped you narrow down your search for the best smartphone quickly and easily.

To get our total score, we reduced each review to a number between 1 and 100, then averaged them, including the ratings from Amazon. We’d love to hear your feedback in the comments below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *