Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Review Aggregator

Review Score: 73%

Review consensus: The Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 is an affordable tablet with a useful kickstand, excellent speakers, and best-in-class battery life. However, sluggish performance and unimpressive screen pin the tablet down.

List of Top Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Reviews

Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Review #1VR-Zone84%
Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Review #2Expert Reviews80%
Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Review #3Pocket-lint80%
Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Review #4Android Authority72%
Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Review #5Cnet70%
Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Review #6Laptop Mag70%
Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Review #7HotHardware70%
Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Review #8PCMag70%
Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Review #9Phone Arena65%
Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Review #10MakeUseOf60%
Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 AmazonAmazon82%
Total Review Score:73%

Buy the Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 now at Amazon.

Click the link above to buy a Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 direct from Amazon.

Will I Regret This Purchase?

Based on our review data, there’s a 27% chance that you’ll regret buying the Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 and a 73% chance of satisfaction without regret.

Device Description

The Yoga Tab 3, released in October 2015, is an Android tablet offering from Lenovo. This 8-in tablet comes in 16 GB version with 1 GB of RAM and runs Android Lollipop. It has an 8 MP rotating camera, a built-in kickstand, and a non-removable Li-Ion 6200 mAh battery. Prices start at $169.99.


Here’s what the top reviewers on the web are saying about the Lenovo Yoga Tab 3:

Review #1: “The Yoga Tab 3 is a media tablet that’s amazingly well-designed and practical. Its remarkable battery life is another plus point in its favor. However, this device may not hold up very well if performance is a priority and portability is not it’s strongest suit.” – VR-Zone

Review #2: “It’s not a powerhouse, but the Yoga Tab 3 is ideal for kicking back with Netflix.” – Expert Reviews

Review #3: “The Yoga is a tablet with a built-in stand and battery life that destroys all the competition. At £149 for the 8-inch model, it doesn’t cost too much either and is cheaper than its Yoga Tab 2 predecessor. But at this price point, the Tab 3 is let down by its screen and general performance.” – Pocket-lint

Review #4: “The Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 8-inch features a unique design and excellent build quality and offers a battery life that is exceptional, but the device stumbles particularly with respect to performance. Unfortunately, if the unique aspects of this tablet aren’t as important to you, there are certainly better options out there.” – Android Authority

Review #5: “The Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 is the tablet to get if your needs are simple and your budget is low.” – Cnet

Review #6: “Lenovo’s 8-inch Yoga Tab 3 boasts a 15-hour battery life, longer than that of any tablet we’ve ever tested, although its underpowered processor is much less impressive.” – Laptop Mag

Review #7: “The Yoga Tab 3 8 is the sort of tablet that makes for a good gift. If you’re a tech-savvy, HotHardware regular, you’ll probably want more power than any tablet in this price range is going to give you. But as a gift or secondary device for someone looking for a basic tablet for media consumption, the Yoga Tab 3 8 is a solid choice.” – HotHardware

Review #8: “The Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 8 is a solid starter tablet with a unique design that optimizes multimedia consumption, but it’s heavy on bloatware and light on processing power.” – PCMag

Review #9: “If price clearly dictates your judgment, this is something that should be on your radar – just know that there are compromises in settling with it.” – Phone Arena

Review #10: “If you’re looking for a tablet with amazing battery life and speakers, and you’re willing to make compromises on the screen and performance to get there, go with the Lenovo Yoga Tab 3. However, if you want a fluid software experience and you really need a sharp HD screen, you should look elsewhere.” – MakeUseOf

Amazon’s Review Score: Amazon gives the Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 4.1 stars out of 196 customer reviews. Most of the people who gave this tablet a 1-star rating had issues with the tablet’s quality and performance.

About This Page

The ReviewChooChoo product review aggregator is meant to summarize the best reviews from around the web. We hope this Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 review aggregator has helped you narrow down your search for the best smartphone quickly and easily.

To get our total score, we reduced each review to a number between 1 and 100, then averaged them, including the ratings from Amazon. We’d love to hear your feedback in the comments below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *