Surface Studio Review Aggregator

Review Score: 83%

Review consensus: The Surface Studio is a promising effort from Microsoft that clearly demonstrates the tech giant’s unique capabilities. Probably the best PC touchscreen out in the marketplace, the Surface Studio boasts a stunning 28-inch PixelSense Display with excellent color and accurate touchscreen mounted on smooth hinges, allowing the screen to lay flat to enhance the creative process. Coupled with the excellent Surface Pen stylus and the optional Surface Dial, the Surface Studio delivers a totally impressive user experience, especially for artists and illustrators. However, last-gen graphics hardware, lack of upgradeability options, and the astoundingly expensive tag price drag the machine down.

List of Top Surface Studio Reviews

Surface Studio Review #1Wired80%
Surface Studio Review #2TechRadar90%
Surface Studio Review #3PC Mag80%
Surface Studio Review #4Cnet85%
Surface Studio Review #5The Verge87%
Surface Studio Review #6Digital Trends70%
Surface Studio Review #7PC World80%
Surface Studio Review #8Engadget85%
Surface Studio Review #9TechSpot83%
Surface Studio Review #10Computer Shopper80%
Surface Studio Amazon Review:Amazon80%
Surface Studio Best Buy Review:Best Buy92%
Total Review Score:83%

Buy the Surface Studio now at Amazon.

Click the link above to buy a Surface Studio direct from Amazon.

Will I Regret This Purchase?

Based on our review data, there’s a 17% chance that you’ll regret buying the Surface Studio and an 83% chance of satisfaction without regret.

Device Description

The Surface Studio, released on December 15, 2016, is an all-in-one PC designed and produced by Microsoft. The 28-in machine features a 4500 x 3000 display mounted on an adjustable hinge for Desktop or Studio mode. It comes in 64/128 GB versions with 8/16/32 GB of RAM and operates with Quad-core 6th Gen Intel Core i5/i7 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX. Included in its box are Surface Pen, Surface Keyboard, Surface Mouse. The Surface Dial is sold separately. Price start at $2,999.


Here’s what the top reviewers on the web are saying about the Surface Studio:

Review #1: “As good-looking a desktop as you’ll find. Everything about this screen is excellent—the drawing, the movie-watching, everything. The super-flexible hinge is basically magic.” – Wired

Review #2: “The Surface Studio is a most impressive desktop that has already shaken up the all-in-one PC landscape, however, its exorbitant price makes it an extravagant dream for everyone but artists and illustrators.” – TechRadar

Review #3: “The Microsoft Surface Studio is a gorgeous desktop PC and a capable digital creation tool in a single package. It brings innovation to a relatively stagnant space and provides an elegant solution to multi-product work for artists and designers.” – PC Mag

Review #4: “Microsoft’s ambitious love letter to creative professionals is the touchscreen iMac of your dreams — albeit crazy expensive and running Windows.” – Cnet

Review #5: “The Studio is special because it knows exactly what it is and who it’s for — and it’s largely spot on. If Microsoft keeps developing its strengths here, some of Apple’s most loyal customers might well be tempted to switch camps.” – The Verge

Review #6: “Need it or not, you’re going to want Microsoft’s Surface Studio.” – Digital Trends

Review #7: “Microsoft’s Surface Studio is an artist’s workstation for digital content creation, featuring a massive touchscreen that conveniently pivots down into an easel mode. Inconvenient port placement and mediocre components may cause you to consider other options, though.” – PC World

Review #8: “The Surface Studio is exactly the sort of twist on desktops you’d expect from Microsoft. It’s fast and sports a gorgeous screen, but most importantly its screen-bending gimmick is actually useful. Just be prepared to spend a lot for the privilege of owning one.” – Engadget

Review #9: “The Surface Studio is a gorgeous all-in-one desktop PC sporting a 28-inch touchscreen that also acts as a digitizer and brings supports for the new Surface Dial. This designer-oriented device is meant to change the narrative around Windows, though it comes at a price.” – TechSpot

Review #10: “The prettiest PC to land on our test bench, the Studio has a tilting screen and a pen that will appeal to digital artists with lots of cash or credit. The hardware is a step behind for the price, though, so waiting for an updated model might be smart.” – Computer Shopper

Amazon’s Review Score: Amazon customers give the Surface Studio 4 stars out of 8 customer reviews. Most of the people who gave this tablet a 1-star rating were not happy with the specs and the price.

Best Buy’s Review Score: Best Buy customers give the Surface Studio 4.6 stars out of 8 customer reviews. Most of the people who gave this tablet a 1-star rating had issues with the machine’s price.

About This Page

The ReviewChooChoo product review aggregator is meant to summarize the best reviews from around the web. We hope this Surface Studio review aggregator has helped you narrow down your search for the best smartphone quickly and easily.

To get our total score, we reduced each review to a number between 1 and 100, then averaged them, including the ratings from Amazon. We’d love to hear your feedback in the comments below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *