Linksys WRT3200ACM Review Aggregator

Review Score: 86%

Review Consensus: Arguably one of the best AC routers in the market, the Linksys WRT3200ACM offers speedy performance and excellent features while providing advanced customization with its open source functionality at a decent price.

List of Top Linksys WRT3200ACM Reviews

Linksys WRT3200ACM Review #1TechRadar80%
Linksys WRT3200ACM Review #2Digital Trends90%
Linksys WRT3200ACM Review #3PC Mag80%
Linksys WRT3200ACM Review #4IGN92%
Linksys WRT3200ACM Review #5TweakTown89%
Linksys WRT3200ACM Review #6APH Networks76%
Linksys WRT3200ACM Review #7Network World90%
Linksys WRT3200ACM Review #8Think Computers90%
Linksys WRT3200ACM Amazon RatingAmazon84%
Linksys WRT3200ACM Best Buy RatingBest Buy92%
Total Review Score:86%

Buy the Linksys WRT3200ACM now at Amazon.

Click the link above to buy a Linksys WRT3200ACM direct from Amazon.

Will I Regret This Purchase?

Based on our review data, there’s a 14% chance that you’ll regret buying the Linksys WRT3200ACM and an 86% chance of satisfaction without regret.

Device Description

The Linksys WRT3200ACM, launched in October 2016, is a WRT router offering from Linksys, an American company offering networking data networking products to homes and small enterprises. It features Tri-Stream 160 technology, which doubles the bandwidth being delivered, and MU-MIMO capability, which allows multiple connections with a fair distribution of bandwidth. It comes with 4-gigabit Ethernet ports and 4 external detachable antennas. It is powered by 1.8GHz dual-core CPU and has a companion app that allows monitoring and managing of WiFi through a smartphone or tablet. It is FCC DFS certified. Prices start at $249.99.


Here’s what the top reviewers on the web are saying about the Linksys WRT3200ACM:

Review #1: “If you want complete control over your network and more features than you can shake an NIC at, then the Linksys WRT 3200 ACM is definitely worth considering, especially thanks to its respectable price tag.” – TechRadar

Review #2: “Linksys’ redesigned WRT embraces its open-source past while pushing performance forward.” – Digital Trends

Review #3: “The Linksys WRT3200ACM MU-MIMO Gigabit Wi-Fi Router is a moderately priced dual-band router that offers the latest Wi-Fi technologies and delivers blazing 5GHz and file transfer speeds.” – PC Mag

Review #4: “There’s obviously a lot going for the WRT3200ACM but it’s a bit expensive at over $200 for an AC1900 router, though its price is in line with the other high-end AC routers we tested. The fact that you can install third party firmware is a bonus, as is its superb performance (at 5GHz at least), old school design, and slick software. It’s an extremely well-rounded package, and easily one of the best AC routers despite its deceptive branding/marketing.” – IGN

Review #5: “Adding to the legacy of the WRT brand, the Linksys WRT3200ACM Smart Wi-Fi Router is a future proof platform with ample performance in both storage and networking.” – TweakTown

Review #6: “The Linksys WRT3200ACM is a reborn of the famous WRT54G, and lives up to its legacy by offering solid Wi-Fi performance along with open source firmware support.” – APH Networks

Review #7: “Linksys has done a great job at creating a performance-based Wi-Fi router that can support multiple users/clients without sacrificing data speeds on the LAN. If you are familiar and comfortable with traditional router setups and want a good router that will last you for the next several years, this model is a great option.” – Network World

Review #8: “It is a workhorse and if you have a fast internet connection and want to make the most of out it this is one of the better routers to get.” – Think Computers


Amazon’s Customer Review Score: Amazon customers give the Linksys WRT3200ACM 4.2 stars out of 791 reviews. Most of the people who gave this router a 1-star rating had issues with its performance and connectivity.

Best Buy’s Customer Review Score: Best Buy customers give the Linksys WRT3200ACM 4.6 stars out of 864 reviews. Most of the people who gave this router a 1-star rating had issues with slow performance.


About This Page

The ReviewChooChoo product review aggregator is meant to summarize the best reviews from around the web. We hope this Linksys WRT3200ACM review aggregator has helped you narrow down your search for the best wireless router quickly and easily.

To get our total score, we reduced each review to a number between 1 and 100, then averaged them, including the ratings from Amazon and Best Buy. We’d love to hear your feedback in the comments below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *