Linksys WRT1900ACS Review Aggregator

Review Score: 86%

Review Consensus: Despite the presence of more powerful routers in the market, the Linksys WRT1900ACS has remained to be one of the top performers, combining high-speed performance, wide coverage, and OpenWRT functionality at a lower price tag.

List of Top Linksys WRT1900ACS Reviews

Linksys WRT1900ACS Review #1Tom's Guide90%
Linksys WRT1900ACS Review #2Cnet83%
Linksys WRT1900ACS Review #3Trusted Reviews80%
Linksys WRT1900ACS Review #4TweakTown94%
Linksys WRT1900ACS Review #5TechHive90%
Linksys WRT1900ACS Review #6Hardware Heaven100%
Linksys WRT1900ACS Review #7Kitguru75%
Linksys WRT1900ACS Amazon RatingAmazon80%
Linksys WRT1900ACS B&H Photo Video RatingB&H Photo Video80%
Linksys WRT1900ACS Walmart RatingWalmart88%
Linksys WRT1900ACS Rating
Total Review Score:86%

Buy the Linksys WRT1900ACS now at Amazon.

Click the link above to buy a Linksys WRT1900ACS direct from Amazon.

Will I Regret This Purchase?

Based on our review data, there’s a 14% chance that you’ll regret buying the Linksys WRT1900ACS and an 86% chance of satisfaction without regret.

Device Description

The Linksys WRT1900ACS, released in October 2015, is a dual-band wireless router, manufactured by Linksys, a U.S. tech company. It features Beamforming technology that focuses wireless signals toward the receiving device. It comes with 512 MB of RAM, 128 MB of flash storage, four dual-band detachable antennas, and five Ethernet ports (one WAN port and four LAN ports). It operates with 1.6 GHz dual-core processor. The WRT1900ACS also features an open source firmware and an advanced wireless security. This router can be set up through a browser or through Linksys Smart Wi-Fi App. Prices have already come down and now starts at $199.99.


Here’s what the top reviewers on the web are saying about the Linksys WRT1900ACS:

Review #1: “The WRT1900ACS blows other routers away with its performance while giving networking experts plenty of ways to configure the device.” – Tom’s Guide

Review #2: “Though pricey, the WRT1900ACS’ long range and rapid Wi-Fi will deliver fast Internet to places in your home that other routers might struggle to reach.” – Cnet

Review #3: “The Linksys WRT1900ACS offers everything its predecessor did – a robust build, stonking performance, and OpenWRT support – but for less money. However, it remains pricey for the features on offer so less demanding users may be better looking for a cheaper alternative.” – Trusted Reviews

Review #4: “As the AC1900 market stands right now, the Linksys WRT1900ACS is hands down the best performing router across all measures of functionality.” – TweakTown

Review #5: “There are more powerful (and more expensive) routers on the market, but this one delivers the best bang for the buck for most connected homes.” – TechHive

Review #6: “A top notch router just got a specification boost and retains our Gold Award for its rock solid stability, cool styling, great software panel and high performance.” – Hardware Heaven

Review #7: “As a router for general home use, the Linksys WRT1900ACS isn’t bad. The software interface is very easy to use and long-range range performance is quite good as well.” – Kitguru

Amazon’s Customer Review Score: Amazon customers give the Linksys WRT1900ACS 4 stars out of 4,840 reviews. Most of the people who gave this router a 1-star rating had issues with unstable internet connection and constant reboot.

B&H Photo Video’s Customer Review Score: B&H Photo Video customers give the Linksys WRT1900ACS 4 stars out of 28 reviews. Most of the people who gave this router a 1-star rating had issues with buggy Wifi and ethernet connections.

Walmart’s Customer Review Score: Walmart customers give the Linksys WRT1900ACS 4.4 stars out of 495 reviews. Most of the people who gave this router a 1-star rating had issues with dropping Wifi and lower-than-expected range.

About This Page

The ReviewChooChoo product review aggregator is meant to summarize the best reviews from around the web. We hope this Linksys WRT1900ACS review aggregator has helped you narrow down your search for the best wireless router quickly and easily.

To get our total score, we reduced each review to a number between 1 and 100, then averaged them, including the ratings from Amazon, B&H Photo Video, and Walmart. We’d love to hear your feedback in the comments below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *