D-Link AC3200 Review Aggregator

Review Score: 82%

Review Consensus: The D-Link AC3200 comes with a unique design and delivers wide-ranging and speedy WiFi, but this comes with a hefty cost.

List of Top D-Link AC3200 Reviews

D-Link AC3200 Review #1Cnet77%
D-Link AC3200 Review #2PC Mag90%
D-Link AC3200 Review #3Trusted Reviews70%
D-Link AC3200 Review #4IGN77%
D-Link AC3200 Review #5TweakTown83%
D-Link AC3200 Review #6PC World90%
D-Link AC3200 Review #7Sound and Vision73%
D-Link AC3200 Review #8TechAeris86%
D-Link AC3200 Amazon RatingAmazon78%
D-Link AC3200 Best Buy RatingBest Buy88%
D-Link AC3200 B&H Photo Video RatingB&H Photo Video90%
Total Review Score:82%

Buy the D-Link AC3200 now at Amazon.

Click the link above to buy a D-Link AC3200 direct from Amazon.

Will I Regret This Purchase?

Based on our review data, there’s an 18% chance that you’ll regret buying the D-Link AC3200 and an 82% chance of satisfaction without regret.

Device Description

The AC3200 Ultra Wi-Fi Router is a tri-band wireless router offering from D-Link, a Taiwanese company engaged in providing networking products and services. The D-Link AC3200 comes with a unique design and 6 non-detachable antennas. It supports three bandwidths, one 2.4GHz, and two 5GHz wireless bands. It flaunts Smart Connect and Smart Beam Forming features to ensure optimal performance. It operates with 1 GHz dual-core processor and supports DD-WRT open source. It has 5-gigabit Ethernet, one USB 2.0, and USB 3.0 ports. From its regular price of $369.99, the D-Link AC3200 is now being offered at a promo price of $219.99


Here’s what the top reviewers on the web are saying about the D-Link AC3200:

Review #1: “Unless you love the radical design, the D-Link DIR-890L/R doesn’t have enough to justify its hefty cost.” – Cnet

Review #2: “The D-Link AC3200 Ultra Wi-Fi Router (DIR-890L/R) is a massive tri-band router that delivers incredible throughput speeds and looks good doing it.” – PC Mag

Review #3: “On the whole, the D-Link DIR-890L is an excellent router that provides a fast, far-ranging and reliable Wi-Fi connection alongside plenty of extra features. However, since it’s a niche, high-end product, it will be the best choice for only a select few.” – Trusted Reviews

Review #4: “It is pretty much just a standard tri-band AC router that doesn’t stand out from the pack with any feature beyond its audacious styling. It’s not a bad router, but there are better options available for the same price.” – IGN

Review #5: “D-Link’s DIR-890L/R is an amazing looking solution and while it didn’t carry top tier performance in our testing, it is a reliable solution with excellent firmware to back it up.” – TweakTown

Review #6: “Our overall impression of this router is that it’s a great choice for a super-busy home. Plus, it wasn’t only fast across short and mid-range distances, it was also reliable…The style isn’t suitable for all, but it will probably highly appeal to the demographic in its crosshairs: performance seekers and hardware enthusiasts.” – PC World

Review #7: “A speedy, reliable router that’s great if you accept its automatic settings.” – Sound and Vision

Review #8: “With its easy setup, out of the box configuration, blazing fast speeds, and great range the AC3200 is a prime choice if you’re looking to upgrade your router. Some users may find the design too bulky and a little loud for their taste and the price tag is on the higher end.” – TechAeris

Amazon’s Customer Review Score: Amazon customers give the D-Link AC3200 3.9 stars out of 2,048 reviews. Most of the people who gave this router a 1-star rating had issues with its overall performance.

Best Buy’s Customer Review Score: Best Buy customers give the D-Link AC3200 4.4 stars out of 86 reviews. Most of the people who gave this router a 1-star rating had issues with the frequent shutting down of the router and poor customer support.

B&H Photo Video’s Customer Review Score: B&H Photo Video customers give the D-Link AC3200 4.5 stars out of 30 reviews. Most of the people who gave this router a 1-star rating had issues with its reliability.

About This Page

The ReviewChooChoo product review aggregator is meant to summarize the best reviews from around the web. We hope this D-Link AC3200 review aggregator has helped you narrow down your search for the best wireless router quickly and easily.

To get our total score, we reduced each review to a number between 1 and 100, then averaged them, including the ratings from Amazon, Best Buy, and B&H Photo Video. We’d love to hear your feedback in the comments below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *