Surface Pro 4 Review Aggregator

Review Score: 85%

Review consensus: The Surface Pro 4 is Microsoft’s laptop-killer. With a sharp and vibrant touch display, a strong performance, and a compact build, coupled with the new and improved Surface Pen and Type Cover, the Surface Pro can surely replace a laptop. Steep pricing and mediocre battery life, though, drag the tablet down.

List of Top Surface Pro 4 Reviews

Surface Pro 4 Review #1Alphr100%
Surface Pro 4 Review #2TechRadar90%
Surface Pro 4 Review #3PCWorld90%
Surface Pro 4 Review #4Engadget86%
Surface Pro 4 Review #5Cnet85%
Surface Pro 4 Review #6TrustedReviews85%
Surface Pro 4 Review #7Expert Reviews80%
Surface Pro 4 Review #8TechAdvisor80%
Surface Pro 4 Review #9Digital Trends80%
Surface Pro 4 Review #10PC Mag80%
Surface Pro 4 Amazon Review:Amazon78%
Surface Pro 4 Best Buy Review:Best Buy90%
Total Review Score:85%

Buy the Surface Pro 4 now at Amazon.

Click the link above to buy the Surface Pro 4 direct from Amazon.

Will I Regret This Purchase?

Based on our review data, there’s a 15% chance that you’ll regret buying the Surface Pro 4 and an 85% chance of satisfaction without regret.

Device Description

The Surface Pro 4, released on October 26, 2015, is a 2-in-1 detachable offering from Microsoft. This 12.3-in tablet comes in massive 128/256/512 GB and 1 TB versions with 4 GB to 16 GB of RAM and runs Windows 10. Prices start at $799. Surface Pen and Type Cover are sold separately.


Here’s what the top reviewers on the web are saying about the Surface Pro 4:

Review #1: “Microsoft is pushing the Surface Pro line along nicely. There isn’t quite enough here to make me want to upgrade from a Surface Pro 3, but it’s a good, solid update, and it remains the hybrid that sets the standard. If you have the money and want a hybrid, buy it.” – Alphr

Review #2: “Has Microsoft at last crafted a tablet that can reasonably, without considerable compromise, replace your laptop? Short of going back to the drawing board on the battery, this looks as close as it’s going to get.” – TechRadar

Review #3: “The combination of an Intel Skylake chip, a new Type Cover keyboard and faster SSD speed help push the Surface Pro 4 into a higher echelon of performance.” – PCWorld

Review #4: “Yes, it can really replace your laptop.” – Engadget

Review #5: “A host of small refinements cements the Surface Pro 4’s position as the best-in-class Windows tablet.” – Cnet

Review #6: “If you have the money, the Surface Pro 4 is the best Windows 10 tablet available. It offers a bright, crisp display, great performance, and solid build quality. Paired with its Surface Pen and optional Type Cover, the Surface Pro 4 becomes a fully functioning laptop that will meet most people’s personal and work needs.” – TrustedReviews

Review #7: “The Surface Pro 4 can replace your laptop, there’s no doubt. It’s fantastically well built, has one of the best styluses out there and can power its way through pretty much anything you throw at it.” – Expert Reviews

Review #8: “Replaces your laptop but at a high price.” – TechAdvisor

Review #9: “The Surface Pro 4 is the best 2-in-1 PC we’ve ever tested.” – Digital Trends

Review #10: “The Surface Pro 4 is the best version of Microsoft’s tablet yet, with a stellar display, snappy performance, and more than 10 hours of battery life. With Windows 10, the Surface Pen, and optional Type Cover, it can replace your laptop.” – PC Mag

Amazon’s Review Score: Amazon gives the Surface Pro 4 3.9 stars out of 1,645 customer reviews. Most of the people who gave this phone a 1-star rating had issues with manufacturing defects.

Best Buy’s Review Score: Best Buy gives the Surface Pro 4 4.5 stars out of 2,942 customer reviews. Most of the people who gave this phone a 1-star rating has issues with the tablet not responding to touch, crashing display drivers, failing to wake up from a sleep-mode, and charging.

About This Page

The ReviewChooChoo product review aggregator is meant to summarize the best reviews from around the web. We hope this Surface Pro 4 review aggregator has helped you narrow down your search for the best smartphone quickly and easily.

To get our total score, we reduced each review to a number between 1 and 100, then averaged them, including the ratings from Amazon and Best Buy. We’d love to hear your feedback in the comments below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *