Sony Xperia Z5 Review Aggregator

Review Score: 82%

Review consensus: The Xperia Z5 is the improved version of Xperia Z3+ with an excellent fingerprint scanner, elegant design, fantastic display, better camera, and stronger battery life. While Xperia Z5 is a solid smartphone in its own right, its expensive price tag hinders the phone to rise to the top.

List of Top Xperia Z5 Reviews

Xperia Z5 Review #1Expert Reviews100%
Xperia Z5 Review #2TechRadar90%
Xperia Z5 Review #3Android Authority86%
Xperia Z5 Review #4Trusted Reviews80%
Xperia Z5 Review #5Alphr80%
Xperia Z5 Review #6Engadget80%
Xperia Z5 Review #7Android Pit80%
Xperia Z5 Review #8TechAdvisor78%
Xperia Z5 Review #9Cnet74%
Xperia Z5 Review #10Digital Trends70%
Xperia Z5 Amazon Review:Amazon84%
Total Review Score:82%

Buy the Xperia Z5 now at Amazon.

Click the link above to buy the Xperia Z5 direct from Amazon.

Will I Regret This Purchase?

Based on our review data, there’s an 18% chance that you’ll regret buying the Xperia Z5 and an 82% chance of satisfaction without regret.

Device Description

The Xperia Z5, released on 9/2/15, is the flagship phone of Sony in 2015, replacing the Xperia Z3+. The 5.2″ phone comes in 32 GB version with 3 GB of RAM and runs Android Lollipop (upgradable to Android Nougat). It has a 23 MP main camera and a non-removable Li-Ion 2900 mAh battery. Prices start at $539.


Here’s what the top reviewers on the web are saying about the Xperia Z5:

Review #1: “The Xperia Z5 is expensive, but it has the best LCD display around, superb performance and a top-class design.” – Expert Reviews

Review #2: “The Xperia Z5 is a huge improvement on the Xperia Z3+ with a new fingerprint sensor and a sexy design, but there are still a few little issues stopping it from getting that perfect score.” – TechRadar

Review #3: “The Sony Xperia Z5 is a great smartphone, but once again is an incremental update from its predecessor – the fingerprint scanner being the biggest new feature. Although the Z5 is a durable device with fast and clean software, you’ll have to ask yourself if it’s worth its price tag.” – Android Authority

Review #4: “A major step forward from the Z3+, Sony’s latest Xperia has an excellent camera and a fast fingerprint scanner, yet it struggles to stand out from the crowd.” – TrustedReviews

Review #5: “Fast, fabulous and long-lasting, the Sony Xperia Z5 mixes it with the best handsets in the business.” – Alphr

Review #6: “Sony’s Xperia Z5 is a mobile photographer’s dream with a breathtaking camera and great display. However, you’re likely to be turned off by the underwhelming battery life. It’s a respectable choice, but other Android handsets are even more compelling.” – Engadget

Review #7: “The Xperia Z5 is a great smartphone with great features. It has an excellent display, above-average battery life, competitive performance and the best camera on Android. It also looks great, even if it is slippery and it has a tendency to catch your hair in its corners.” – AndroidPit

Review #8: “There’s no doubt that the Xperia Z5 is a solid flagship smartphone from Sony and an improvement on the Z3+. However, you can’t use it underwater, and there are newer rivals which are better value, take better photos and have better performance.” – TechAdvisor

Review #9: “Even with strong specs befitting a high-end phone, the Sony Xperia Z5 adds little over its predecessor to make it an exciting option over rivals like the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.” – Cnet

Review #10: “Competent and handsome, Sony’s Xperia Z5 still struggles to stand out.” – Digital Trends

Amazon’s Review Score: Amazon gives the Xperia Z5 4.2 stars out of 199 customer reviews. Most of the people who gave this phone a 1-star rating had issues with the seller.

About This Page

The ReviewChooChoo product review aggregator is meant to summarize the best reviews from around the web. We hope this Xperia Z5 review aggregator has helped you narrow down your search for the best smartphone quickly and easily.

To get our total score, we reduced each review to a number between 1 and 100, then averaged them, including the ratings from Amazon. We’d love to hear your feedback in the comments below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *