Review Score: 75%
Review consensus: The Galaxy TabPro S is undoubtedly a great tablet-laptop hybrid, with a vibrant super AMOLED display and a best-in-class battery life, that rivals Microsoft’s Surface and Apple’s iPad Pro. However, slow Core M processor, wobbly keyboard, and steep price are making it hard for the Galaxy TabPro S to outshine its competitors.
List of Top Samsung Galaxy TabPro S Reviews
|Samsung Galaxy TabPro S Review #1||TrustedReviews||80%|
|Samsung Galaxy TabPro S Review #2||TechAdvisor||70%|
|Samsung Galaxy TabPro S Review #3||Cnet||82%|
|Samsung Galaxy TabPro S Review #4||Pocket-lint||80%|
|Samsung Galaxy TabPro S Review #5||TechRadar||80%|
|Samsung Galaxy TabPro S Review #6||Laptop Mag||70%|
|Samsung Galaxy TabPro S Review #7||Engadget||83%|
|Samsung Galaxy TabPro S Review #8||Expert Reviews||60%|
|Samsung Galaxy TabPro S Review #9||PCMag||70%|
|Samsung Galaxy TabPro S Review #10||Alphr||60%|
|Samsung Galaxy TabPro S Amazon||Amazon||70%|
|Samsung Galaxy TabPro S Best Buy||Best Buy||88%|
|Samsung Galaxy TabPro S Samsung||Samsung||84%|
|Total Review Score:||75%|
Click the link above to buy a Samsung Galaxy TabPro S direct from Amazon.
Will I Regret This Purchase?
Based on our review data, there’s a 25% chance that you’ll regret buying the Samsung Galaxy TabPro S and a 75% chance of satisfaction without regret.
The Galaxy TabPro S, released on March 18, 2016, is a tablet computer offering from Samsung. This 12-inch tablet comes in 128 and 256 GB versions with 4 GB of RAM and runs Windows 10, the first time that Galaxy deviated from its usual Android OS. It has a 5 MP main camera, a 5200 mAh battery, and a first-party keyboard attachment included in the box. Prices start at $799.99.
Here’s what the top reviewers on the web are saying about the Samsung Galaxy TabPro S:
Review #1: “The Galaxy TabPro S remains one of the best Windows tablets around. The stellar screen and battery life make it a solid, albeit expensive, alternative to Microsoft’s aging Surface 3 and easily outclass Huawei’s competing MateBook.” – TrustedReviews
Review #2: “Samsung’s Microsoft Surface and iPad Pro rival is nearly an expensive success.” – TechAdvisor
Review #3: “Samsung builds a lot of value into the Galaxy TabPro S, including a keyboard cover and advanced display in a very slim Windows tablet.” – Cnet
Review #4: “Overall, Samsung’s first bash at a laptop-replacement tablet gets plenty of things right. It runs full Windows 10, lasts for a full working day, has a bright and colorful screen (although it’s not class-leading in terms of resolution), and a solid design compared to Samsung tablets of old.” – Pocket-lint
Review #5: “The Samsung Galaxy TabPro S is a knockout 12-inch Windows 10 tablet with a vibrant screen, but it’s in dire need of a stronger keyboard base.” – TechRadar
Review #6: “The Samsung Galaxy TabPro S is a stylish, 12-inch, detachable 2-in-1 with a beautiful display and OK performance, but its keyboard needs work. – Laptop Mag
Review #7: “Samsung’s Galaxy TabPro S is more than just a Surface knockoff. It has a thinner and lighter design, not to mention longer battery life.” – Engadget
Review #8: “Its beautiful display comes top of its class, it has great battery life, and its superior performance came as a very welcome surprise. However, it’s difficult to overlook some of the TabPro S’s shortcomings, such as the disappointing keyboard cover and its rather wobbly docking mechanism.” – Expert Reviews
Review #9: “The Samsung Galaxy TabPro S is an incredibly slim, eye-catching Windows 10 tablet with best-in-class battery life, but its features and overall performance don’t quite justify the fairly steep price.” – PCMag
Review #10: “Samsung’s answer to the Microsoft Surface is not without its charms, but there’s definitely room for improvement.” – Alphr
Amazon’s Review Score: Amazon gives the Samsung Galaxy TabPro S 3.5 stars out of 109 customer reviews. Most of the people who gave this tablet a 1-star rating had issues with the tablet’s hardware.
Best Buy’s Review Score: Best Buy gives the Samsung Galaxy TabPro S 4.4 stars out of 80 customer reviews. Most of the people who gave this tablet a 1-star rating thought that the tablet was not worth the price.
Samsung’s Review Score: Samsung customers give the Samsung Galaxy TabPro S 4.2 stars out of 53 reviews. Most of the people who gave this tablet a 1-star rating had issues with the tablet not turning on after using it for just a couple of weeks.
About This Page
The ReviewChooChoo product review aggregator is meant to summarize the best reviews from around the web. We hope this Samsung Galaxy TabPro S review aggregator has helped you narrow down your search for the best smartphone quickly and easily.
To get our total score, we reduced each review to a number between 1 and 100, then averaged them, including the ratings from Amazon, Best Buy, and Samsung. We’d love to hear your feedback in the comments below.