Samsung Galaxy S8 Review Aggregator

Review Score: 91%

Review consensus: Samsung has set a new standard with its Galaxy S8, giving the company the opportunity to cement its name as the top Android smartphone brand. Considerably the best Android phone so far in 2017, the Samsung Galaxy S8 is a killer with its stunning large Infinity Display, smooth curves for a comfortable grip, fast performance, huge battery life, and exceptional user experience. Galaxy S8 comes not without a flaw, however, given its awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor and unripe Bixby.

List of Top Samsung Galaxy S8 Reviews

Samsung Galaxy S8 Review #1Trusted Reviews100%
Samsung Galaxy S8 Review #2Mirror100%
Samsung Galaxy S8 Review #3Engadget91%
Samsung Galaxy S8 Review #4Techradar90%
Samsung Galaxy S8 Review #5Wired90%
Samsung Galaxy S8 Review #6PC Mag90%
Samsung Galaxy S8 Review #7Tech Advisor90%
Samsung Galaxy S8 Review #8Phone Arena90%
Samsung Galaxy S8 Review #9Cnet88%
Samsung Galaxy S8 Review #10Digital Trends80%
Total Review Score:91%

Pre-order the Galaxy S8 now at Samsung.

Click the link above to pre-order the Galaxy S8 direct from Samsung.

Will I Regret This Purchase?

Based on our review data, there’s a 9% chance that you’ll regret buying the Samsung Galaxy S8 and a 91% chance of satisfaction without regret.

Device Description

The Galaxy S8, which is scheduled to go out in the market on April 21, 2017, is Samsung’s flagship Android smartphone for 2017. It contains an upgraded hardware and major design changes over its predecessor, the Galaxy S7. This 5.8-in phone comes in 64 GB with 4 GB of RAM and runs Android Nougat. It operates with octa-core Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 chipset for the U.S. model and octa-core Exynos 8995 chipset for the EMEA model. The Galaxy S8 has a 12 MP main camera and is powered by a non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. It is water-resistant and features an iris scanner, a fingerprint reader, and wireless charging capability. Prices start at $720.


Here’s what the top reviewers on the web are saying about the Samsung Galaxy S8:

Review #1: “Easily the best phone around right now. The Galaxy S8 feels like the future.” – Trusted Reviews

Review #2: “Samsung’s new flagship smartphone is a masterpiece of design with some top-class features to boot.” – Mirror

Review #3: “For the most part, Samsung’s Galaxy S8 is a slam dunk. It’s brilliantly designed, brimming with horsepower and has a beautiful screen.” – Engadget

Review #4: “Biometric issues aside, the Galaxy S8 is a brilliant phone.” – Techradar

Review #5: “This simply irresistible phone is the best on the market.” – Wired

Review #6: “The Samsung Galaxy S8 is a gorgeous big-screen phone with a comfortable single-handed feel. And it’s packed with top-notch components and promising new software.” – PC Mag

Review #7: ” It’s the best phone of 2017 so far but it is expensive and the biometrics are a let down.” – Tech Advisor

Review #8: “For most consumers out there, this is the best Android smartphone there is: an elegant and premium design, combined with a powerful but thoughtfully conceived software experience, with exemplary performance where it counts the most.” – Phone Arena

Review #9: “The Samsung Galaxy S8’s fast speeds and fantastic curved screen make it a top phone for 2017, but the annoying fingerprint reader could sour your experience.” – Cnet

Review #10: “Samsung’s Galaxy S8 is mesmerizingly close to perfection with its fantastic display, useful interface, and eye-catching design.” – Digital Trends

Amazon’s Review Score: Amazon does not produce enough customer reviews on the Samsung Galaxy S8.

Best Buy’s Review Score: Best Buy does not produce enough customer reviews on the Samsung Galaxy S8.

About This Page

The ReviewChooChoo product review aggregator is meant to summarize the best reviews from around the web. We hope this Samsung Galaxy S8 review aggregator has helped you narrow down your search for the best smartphone quickly and easily.

To get our total score, we reduced each review to a number between 1 and 100, then averaged them, including the ratings from online retailers such as Amazon and Best Buy. We’d love to hear your feedback in the comments below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *