Review Score: 86%
Review consensus: As a general-purpose tablet, the SHIELD tablet K1 does fine; but as a gaming machine, this tablet is stellar. The powerful gaming experience offered by this tablet coupled with a sharp and vibrant screen and a relatively affordable price make the SHIELD tablet K1 the best Android gaming tablet.
List of Top NVIDIA SHIELD tablet K1 Reviews
|NVIDIA SHIELD tablet K1 Review #1||Expert Reviews||100%|
|NVIDIA SHIELD tablet K1 Review #2||TechRadar||90%|
|NVIDIA SHIELD tablet K1 Review #3||Trusted Reviews||90%|
|NVIDIA SHIELD tablet K1 Review #4||Pocket-lint||90%|
|NVIDIA SHIELD tablet K1 Review #5||Recombu||90%|
|NVIDIA SHIELD tablet K1 Review #6||Engadget||86%|
|NVIDIA SHIELD tablet K1 Review #7||PCMag||80%|
|NVIDIA SHIELD tablet K1 Review #8||Computer Shopper||80%|
|NVIDIA SHIELD tablet K1 Review #9||Know Your Mobile||80%|
|NVIDIA SHIELD tablet K1 Review #10||The Verge||74%|
|NVIDIA SHIELD tablet K1 Amazon Review:||Amazon||84%|
|NVIDIA SHIELD tablet K1 Best Buy Review:||Best Buy||90%|
|Total Review Score:||86%|
Click the link above to buy the NVIDIA SHIELD tablet K1 direct from Amazon.
Will I Regret This Purchase?
Based on our review data, there’s a 14% chance that you’ll regret buying the NVIDIA SHIELD tablet K1 and an 86% chance of satisfaction without regret.
The SHIELD tablet K1, released in November 2015, is a gaming tablet developed by NVIDIA. This 8-in tablet comes in 16 GB version with 2 GB of RAM, runs Android Lollipop (upgradable to Android Nougat), and operates with the NVIDIA Tegra K1 processor. It has 5 MP front and rear cameras and is powered by a Li-Ion 5200 mAh battery with prices starting at $199.99.
Here’s what the top reviewers on the web are saying about the NVIDIA SHIELD tablet K1:
Review #1: “Ditching superfluous features makes the Shield K1 one of the best sub-£200 Android tablets.” – Expert Reviews
Review #2: “Thankfully, Nvidia’s fills the void (left by the Nexus 7) perfectly with this stellar tablet. It offers a killer value, solid performance, and exclusive features.” – TechRadar
Review #3: “With the Shield Tablet K1, Nvidia has done it again – producing an excellent mobile gaming device in the form of a powerful Android tablet. And all for the very affordable price of £149.” – Trusted Reviews
Review #4: “The cost-effective gaming tablet.” – Pocket-lint
Review #5: “The Nvidia Shield Tablet K1 offers very strong value for money.” – Recombu
Review #6: “NVIDIA’s second-generation Shield is more powerful, more versatile and more accessible than its predecessor. It’s not only the best Android gaming device on the market, but also a fine tablet, too.” – Engadget
Review #7: “If you want to take your games to a tablet, the Nvidia Shield Tablet K1 delivers a top-notch gaming experience and a robust feature set for a very reasonable price.” – PCMag
Review #8: “Nvidia’s revamped, gaming-focused Shield Tablet K1 still rocks good performance and a plethora of features that will appeal to mobile gamers. But as a general-purpose tablet, better options are now available at $199.” – Computer Shopper
Review #9: “The Shield Tablet offers jaw-dropping performance at a decent price, but more games are needed to make it a must-have purchase for dedicated fans of interactive entertainment.” – Know Your Mobile
Review #10: “It’s worth asking whether it’s a good idea to buy an Android tablet at any price, of course. Unless you’re happy with basic content consumption and app support, you’re likely better off with an iPad.” – The Verge
Amazon’s Review Score: Amazon gives the NVIDIA SHIELD tablet K1 4.2 stars out of 1,342 customer reviews. Most of the people who gave this phone a 1-star rating had issues with the tablet’s performance issues.
Best Buy’s Review Score: Best Buy gives the NVIDIA SHIELD tablet K1 4.5 stars out of 206 customer reviews. Most of the people who gave this phone a 1-star rating had issues with the tablet’s occasional lags and sluggish performance.
About This Page
The ReviewChooChoo product review aggregator is meant to summarize the best reviews from around the web. We hope this NVIDIA SHIELD tablet K1 review aggregator has helped you narrow down your search for the best smartphone quickly and easily.
To get our total score, we reduced each review to a number between 1 and 100, then averaged them, including the ratings from Amazon and Best Buy. We’d love to hear your feedback in the comments below.