Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Review Aggregator

Review Score: 81%

Review consensus: Microsoft has cemented its position as one of the top producers of a laptop-tablet hybrid with its Surface Pro 3. Even though the Surface Pro 3 cannot fully replace a laptop, this third installment of the Surface series is an impressive hybrid in its own, combining a high-res screen, unique design, and fast performance.

List of Top Surface Pro 3 Reviews

Surface Pro 3 Review #1Techradar90%
Surface Pro 3 Review #2Cnet81%
Surface Pro 3 Review #3Trusted Reviews90%
Surface Pro 3 Review #4Engadget79%
Surface Pro 3 Review #5Tech Advisor80%
Surface Pro 3 Review #6PC Mag70%
Surface Pro 3 Review #7PC World80%
Surface Pro 3 Review #8Know Your Mobile80%
Surface Pro 3 Review #9Alphr80%
Surface Pro 3 Review #10The Verge80%
Surface Pro 3 Amazon Review:Amazon84%
Total Review Score:81%

Buy the Surface Pro 3 now at Amazon.

Click the link above to buy a Surface Pro 3 direct from Amazon.

Will I Regret This Purchase?

Based on our review data, there’s a 19% chance that you’ll regret buying the Surface Pro 3 and an 81% chance of satisfaction without regret.

Device Description

The Surface Pro 3, released on June 20, 2014, packs a 12-inch display with 2160 x 1440 resolution. It comes in 64/128/256/512 GB versions with 4 and 8 GB of RAM and runs Windows 10 Pro. It has 5 MP front and rear cameras and is powered by a 42 W-h lithium-ion battery. It is best used with Surface Pen and Type Cover (sold separately). Prices start at $799.


Here’s what the top reviewers on the web are saying about the Surface Pro 3:

Review #1: “Not without its drawbacks, this is the brightest shining example of not only Microsoft’s vision of a laptop-free future but the entire laptop-tablet hybrid category.” – Techradar

Review #2: “While the new Surface Pro 3 is Microsoft’s best PC to date, it’s more successful as a tablet than a laptop replacement.” – Cnet

Review #3: “Microsoft has finally nailed its tablet hybrid concept with the Surface Pro 3. It’s powerful, versatile and brilliantly put together. Not all laptop owners need to apply, but the Surface Pro 3 is a convincing alternative.” – Trusted Reviews

Review #4: “The Surface Pro 3 is Microsoft’s biggest and best tablet yet, but it needs a better keyboard to truly replace your laptop.” – Engadget

Review #5: “A very decent laptop replacement, and an okay tablet, the Surface Pro 3 is undeniably impressive.” – Tech Advisor

Review #6: “With its 12-inch, high-resolution display, full-friction kickstand, and Surface Pen, Microsoft’s Surface Pro 3 tablet aims to be the only mobile PC you need.” – PC Mag

Review #7: “Microsoft’s Surface lineup just keeps getting better and better, with an improved screen for desktop use and an upgraded Type Cover for the road.” – PC World

Review #8: “The Surface Pro 3 is the best Surface to date and the best hybrid device out there. If you are firmly in the Windows world and can’t decide between a laptop or a tablet, get a Surface Pro 3–you won’t regret it.” – Know Your Mobile

Review #9: “The Surface Pro 3 represents a confident step towards the best-possible hybrid device. The 3:2 display, in combination with the svelte chassis, makes it a better tablet than its predecessors, while the kickstand and Type Cover make it a more convincing alternative to a regular laptop. It still isn’t brilliant in every scenario, but it feels considerably less compromised than the previous generations.” – Alphr

Review #10: “The Surface Pro 3’s hardware is undoubtedly impressive. Although Microsoft calls it a tablet, it’s better to think of this Surface as a full-fledged PC that can work as a large tablet in a pinch. More than anything else, the Surface Pro 3 is the ideal physical form for Windows 8.1.” – The Verge

Amazon’s Review Score: Amazon gives the Surface Pro 3 4.2 stars out of 846 customer reviews. Most of the people who gave this tablet a 1-star rating had issues with the tablet’s quality and overheating battery,

About This Page

The ReviewChooChoo product review aggregator is meant to summarize the best reviews from around the web. We hope this Surface Pro 3 review aggregator has helped you narrow down your search for the best smartphone quickly and easily.

To get our total score, we reduced each review to a number between 1 and 100, then averaged them, including the ratings from Amazon. We’d love to hear your feedback in the comments below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *