MediaPad M3 Review Aggregator

Review Score: 78%

Review consensus: The MediaPad M3 is a great tablet that combines stylish and sturdy design, hi-res display, and excellent dual Harman-Kardon speakers. However, some performance issues, awkward software, and steep pricing would probably make you look elsewhere.

List of Top MediaPad M3 Reviews

MediaPad M3 Review #1Notebook Check87%
MediaPad M3 Review #2Android Authority84%
MediaPad M3 Review #3Cnet80%
MediaPad M3 Review #4Laptop Mag80%
MediaPad M3 Review #5Expert Reviews80%
MediaPad M3 Review #6Pocket-lint80%
MediaPad M3 Review #7Stuff.tv80%
MediaPad M3 Review #8TechRadar70%
MediaPad M3 Review #9Trusted Reviews70%
MediaPad M3 Review #10PhoneArena68%
MediaPad M3 Amazon Review:Amazon82%
Total Review Score:78%

Buy the MediaPad M3 now at Amazon.

Click the link above to buy the MediaPad M3 direct from Amazon.

Will I Regret This Purchase?

Based on our review data, there’s a 22% chance that you’ll regret buying the MediaPad M3 and a 78% chance of satisfaction without regret.

Device Description

The MediaPad M3, released in October 2016, is an android tablet offering from Huawei. This 8.4-in tablet comes in massive 32 and 64 GB versions with 4 GB of RAM and runs Android Marshmallow with Huawei’s proprietary Emotion UI 4.1. It has dual speakers and 8 MP front and rear cameras. It is powered by a lithium polymer 5100 mAh battery with prices starting at $390.


Here’s what the top reviewers on the web are saying about the MediaPad M3:

Review #1: “The MediaPad M3 is a handy tablet, which has few weaknesses. Thanks to the great workmanship, the bright and high-resolution panel and the fast browser performance, this tablet can serve users well for their everyday tasks.” – Notebook Check

Review #2: “A tablet that ticks all the boxes… if you want an Android tablet that is.” – Android Authority

Review #3: “The Huawei MediaPad M3 is the best small and stylish Android alternative to the Apple iPad Mini 4.” – Cnet

Review #4: “The Huawei MediaPad M3 is a mid-size LTE-enabled Android tablet with solid general performance, excellent audio, and a bright display, but it carries a high price.” – Laptop Mag

Review #5: “Huawei’s latest, the MediaPad M3 tablet is miles ahead of its predecessors, even if it is a little pricey.” – Expert Reviews

Review #6: “It is as much as you might want from a tablet designed to entertain you, a great portal for your browsing, your movies, and your gaming. It offers the performance that will satisfy many and avoids the temptation to encourage you to use it for work. It’s well built and a pleasure to use.” – Pocket-lint

Review #7: “Huawei throws stainless steel and stereo sound at its best compact tablet yet.” –

Review #8: “Once again Huawei has produced a tablet that promises much but fails to fully deliver. The MediaPad M3 looks good, has great speakers and performs well in everyday use, but keen gamers will want to give it a wide berth.” – TechRadar

Review #9: “Sleek and well-specced, Huawei’s mini media machine has plenty going for it.” – Trusted Reviews

Review #10: “The Huawei MediaPad M3 is not a bad tablet, in fact, it’s a really great choice if you want a well-built device for browsing the web and watching movies, but until it gets some much-needed software tweaks, I’d suggest looking elsewhere for a more refined experience.” – PhoneArena

Amazon’s Review Score: Amazon gives the MediaPad M3 4.1 stars out of 120 customer reviews. Most of the people who gave this phone a 1-star rating had issues with the tablet’s EMUI interface.

About This Page

The ReviewChooChoo product review aggregator is meant to summarize the best reviews from around the web. We hope this MediaPad M3 review aggregator has helped you narrow down your search for the best smartphone quickly and easily.

To get our total score, we reduced each review to a number between 1 and 100, then averaged them, including the ratings from Amazon. We’d love to hear your feedback in the comments below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *