Review Score: 89%
Review consensus: The iPad Pro 9.7-inch may not be the laptop-killer yet, but this offering from Apple is the best tablet that you can get.
List of Top iPad Pro 9.7-inch Reviews
|iPad Pro 9.7-inch Review #1||Wired||100%|
|iPad Pro 9.7-inch Review #2||Engadget||91%|
|iPad Pro 9.7-inch Review #3||Cnet||90%|
|iPad Pro 9.7-inch Review #4||Laptopmag||90%|
|iPad Pro 9.7-inch Review #5||Tech Advisor||90%|
|iPad Pro 9.7-inch Review #6||TechRadar||88%|
|iPad Pro 9.7-inch Review #7||Macworld||80%|
|iPad Pro 9.7-inch Review #8||Trusted Reviews||80%|
|iPad Pro 9.7-inch Review #9||Alphr||80%|
|iPad Pro 9.7-inch Review #10||PC Mag||80%|
|iPad Pro 9.7-inch Amazon Review:||Amazon||94%|
|iPad Pro 9.7-inch AT&T Review:||AT&T||96%|
|iPad Pro 9.7-inch Best Buy Review:||Best Buy||98%|
|Total Review Score:||89%|
Click the link above to buy the iPad Pro 9.7-inch direct from Amazon.
Will I Regret This Purchase?
Based on our review data, there’s an 11% chance that you’ll regret buying the iPad Pro 9.7-inch and an 89% chance of satisfaction without regret.
The iPad Pro 9.7-inch, released on 3/31/16, is claimed to be the laptop-killer. The 9.7″ tablet comes in 32/128/256 GB versions with 2 GB of RAM and runs iOS 9 (upgradable to iOS 10). It has a 12 MP main camera, a true-tone display, and a built‐in 27.5‐watt‐hour rechargeable lithium‐polymer battery. Prices start at $599.
Here’s what the top reviewers on the web are saying about the iPad Pro 9.7-inch:
Review #1: “This tablet has prodigious power and if you are looking for something that can take over from average laptop usage (such as writing, surfing, media playing, art programs, etc.), the Pro 9.7 has the chops, and the screen, to see you right.” – Wired
Review #2: “Calling it a full-blown laptop replacement is a stretch, but Apple’s new 9.7-inch iPad Pro is the best conventional tablet the company has made.” – Engadget
Review #3: “It’s still not a full-fledged laptop killer, but the new 9.7-inch iPad Pro is the best iPad ever made — a near-perfect balance of tablet power and portability.” – Cnet
Review #4: “The 9.7-inch iPad Pro is the best tablet in its class.” – Laptopmag
Review #5: “Apple thinks it’s created the ‘ultimate PC replacement’ and while we’re not convinced, the new iPad Pro 9.7 is still one of the best tablets you can buy.” – TechAdvisor
Review #6: “Apple is slowly transforming its iPad into a 2-in-1, and while this new tablet may not be a laptop replacement, it’s more than simply an iPad Air 3. It’s best used with pro-level accessories like the Smart Keyboard and Pencil, but it gets even more expensive.” – TechRadar
Review #7: “Apple’s slick, superfast tablet could be another nail in the coffin of laptop culture.” – Macworld
Review #8: “The iPad Pro is undoubtedly great, but it doesn’t quite deliver on the promise of replacing your laptop.” – Trusted Reviews
Review #9: “It’s expensive, but for one darn good reason: Apple has made the best tablet in the world, and proved that iOS is ready for anything.” – Alphr
Review #10: “The 9.7-inch iPad Pro is the most powerful Apple tablet you can comfortably carry, but it can’t replace a traditional laptop or 2-in-1 for the most common business tasks.” – PCMag
Amazon’s Review Score: Amazon gives the iPad Pro 9.7-inch 4.7 stars out of 953 customer reviews. Most of the people who gave this phone a 1-star rating had issues with the seller.
AT&T’s Review Score: AT&T gives the iPad Pro 9.7-inch 4.8 stars out of 180 customer reviews. Most of the people who gave this phone a 1-star rating had issues with the tablet’s features and performance.
Best Buy’s Review Score: Best Buy gives the iPad Pro 9.7-inch 4.9 stars out of 4,476 customer reviews. Most of the people who gave this phone a 1-star rating had issues with Apple’s customer service and occasional lags.
About This Page
The ReviewChooChoo product review aggregator is meant to summarize the best reviews from around the web. We hope this iPad Pro 9.7-inch review aggregator has helped you narrow down your search for the best smartphone quickly and easily.
To get our total score, we reduced each review to a number between 1 and 100, then averaged them, including the ratings from Amazon, AT&T, and Best Buy. We’d love to hear your feedback in the comments below.