iPad mini 4 Review Aggregator

Review Score: 85%

Review consensus: Arguably the best 8-inch tablet, the iPad mini 4 flaunts an attractive all-metal design, a vibrant display, a small and compact size, and a solid performance with an efficient multi-tasking feature. But that tablet is being dragged down by its steep pricing and the presence of cheaper alternatives.

List of Top iPad mini 4 Reviews

iPad mini 4 Review #1ExpertReviews100%
iPad mini 4 Review #2TechRadar90%
iPad mini 4 Review #3The Verge90%
iPad mini 4 Review #4Engadget88%
iPad mini 4 Review #5TrustedReviews86%
iPad mini 4 Review #6Macworld80%
iPad mini 4 Review #7PCMag80%
iPad mini 4 Review #8TechAdvisor80%
iPad mini 4 Review #9Cnet70%
iPad mini 4 Review #10Digital Trends70%
iPad mini 4 Amazon Review:Amazon94%
iPad mini 4 Best Buy Review:Best Buy96%
Total Review Score:85%

Buy the iPad mini 4 now at Amazon.

Click the link above to buy the iPad mini 4 direct from Amazon.

Will I Regret This Purchase?

Based on our review data, there’s a 15% chance that you’ll regret buying the iPad mini 4 and an 85% chance of satisfaction without regret.

Device Description

The iPad mini 4, released on 9/9/2015, is the fourth-generation iPad Mini tablet computer launched by Apple. The 8″ tablet comes in 16/32/64/128 GB versions with 2 GB of RAM and runs iOS 9 (upgradable to iOS 10.2). It has an 8 MP main camera and a non-removable Li-Ion 5124 mAh battery. Prices start at $399.


Here’s what the top reviewers on the web are saying about the iPad mini 4:

Review #1: “Faster, thinner and with a better screen, the iPad Mini 4 is a return to form and the best small tablet.” – ExpertReviews

Review #2: “If this was the iPad mini launched alongside the Air 2, it would have been an easy five stars. However, even with a year in between, it still performs very well for a smaller slate.” – TechRadar

Review #3: “Many Android tablets can accomplish the same core tasks for less money, but none of them can match the overall experience you get with the iPad mini 4.” – The Verge

Review #4: “The tablet’s entire package, from the still-snappy A8 chipset to the beautiful and almost-pocketable screen, to the incredibly sleek chassis, makes it worthy of your consideration. If you’re on the lookout for a super-portable tablet with strong fundamentals and great app support, you probably won’t find a contender better than this one.” – Engadget

Review #5: “It’s an iPad Air 2, but smaller. Great for media, reading and checking your emails, but not as productive as its bigger brothers.” – TrustedReviews

Review #6: “The iPad mini 4 is a great little tablet that comes in at a price that reflects its quality and capabilities.” – Macworld

Review #7: “The Apple iPad mini 4 is a top-notch small-screen tablet with unparalleled build quality and app support, but it’s still hard to justify the jump in price over the iPad mini 2.” – PCMag

Review #8: “There are cheaper tablets – cheaper iPads even – but if you can afford to buy the iPad mini 4 you won’t be disappointed.” – TechAdvisor

Review #9: “Unless you’re absolutely in love with the iPad Mini 4’s smaller size, opt for the faster, larger, identically priced, and still pretty portable iPad Air 2.” – Cnet

Review #10: “The iPad Mini 4 may be the best 8-inch tablet, but its older processor, cheaper competitors, and Apple’s own superior iPads make it difficult to recommend with enthusiasm.” – Digital Trends

Amazon’s Review Score: Amazon gives the iPad mini 4 4.7 stars out of 1,119 customer reviews. Most of the people who gave this phone a 1-star rating had issues with the seller.

Best Buy’s Review Score: Best Buy gives the iPad mini 4 4.8 stars out of 2,698 customer reviews. Most of the people who gave this phone a 1-star rating were disappointed with the tablet’s lower-than-expected performance.

About This Page

The ReviewChooChoo product review aggregator is meant to summarize the best reviews from around the web. We hope this iPad mini 4 review aggregator has helped you narrow down your search for the best smartphone quickly and easily.

To get our total score, we reduced each review to a number between 1 and 100, then averaged them, including the ratings from Amazon and Best Buy. We’d love to hear your feedback in the comments below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *