Huawei Mate 9 Review Aggregator

Review Score: 86%

Review consensus: Huawei unleashed yet again a competitive phone: the Huawei Mate 9. This behemoth phablet bulldozes the android arena with a super fast performance, a well above-average battery life with super-fast charging capability, a compact and vibrant screen, and an amazing dual-lens Leica camera.

List of Top Huawei Mate 9 Reviews

Huawei Mate 9 Review #1:TechAdvisor93%
Huawei Mate 9 Review #2:Android Authority90%
Huawei Mate 9 Review #3:PCWorld90%
Huawei Mate 9 Review #4:Engadget85%
Huawei Mate 9 Review #5:Cnet84%
Huawei Mate 9 Review #6:Digital Trends80%
Huawei Mate 9 Review #7:Know Your Mobile80%
Huawei Mate 9 Review #8:Pocket-lint80%
Huawei Mate 9 Review #9:TechRadar80%
Huawei Mate 9 Review #10:Trusted Reviews80%
Huawei Mate 9 Amazon Review:Amazon92%
Huawei Mate 9 Best Buy Review:Best Buy94%
Total Review Score:86%

Buy the Huawei Mate 9 now at Amazon.

Click the link above to buy Huawei Mate 9 direct from Amazon.

Will I Regret This Purchase?

Based on our review data, there’s a 14% chance that you’ll regret buying the Huawei Mate 9 and an 86% chance of satisfaction without regret.

Device Description

The Huawei Mate 9, released in December 2016, is Huawei’s latest flagship smartphone. The 5.9″ phone comes in a 64 GB version with 4 GB of RAM. It runs Android Nougat and operates with Huawei’s proprietary octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 960. It has a dual camera with 20 MP and 12 MP monochrome and color sensors, respectively, which features Leica optics. It has a non-removable 4000 mAh Li-Po battery. Prices start at $599.99.


Here’s what the top reviewers on the web are saying about the Huawei Mate 9:

Review #1: “Stunningly fast processor and a flawless design make the Huawei Mate 9 a strong contender in 2017.” – TechAdvisor

Review #2: “The Mate 9 brings a familiar design with more powerful internals, a clever dual camera and a revamped software experience. The result is an excellent big-screen Android smartphone that is easily Huawei’s best ever.” – Android Authority

Review #3: “It succeeds in the three key areas required of smart phones: battery, performance and camera. However, the camera can struggle in basic low-light conditions. We hope this will get fixed down the line.” – PCWorld

Review #4: “The Huawei Mate 9 stands out with long battery life and a little AI.” – Engadget

Review #5: “It doesn’t have the flame-prone Note 7’s beautiful lines and curves, but if you’re after a high-performance big-screened phone that won’t set your pants on fire, the Mate 9 is a great option.” – Cnet

Review #6: “Huawei’s Mate 9 is an incredible big-screen behemoth that’ll make you forget all about the Note 7.” – Digital Trends

Review #7: “A real stunner, and a prime candidate for anyone missing the Galaxy Note series. Excellent screen, camera, audio, battery life, and processor performance all wrapped up in one neat and tidy metal package.” – Know Your Mobile

Review #8: “The Huawei Mate series did big-screen before big-screen was even fashionable. Now that it’s an increasing norm, the Mate 9 finds itself the focus of greater attention than its predecessors – and for good reason.” – Pocket-lint

Review #9: “The Huawei Mate 9 is a phablet that’s built to last, with an impressive camera, powerful processor and great battery life. It’s just let down a little by a larger price tag than we’ve come to expect from the brand.” – TechRadar

Review #10: “Fantastic battery life and Huawei’s best software to date make for an enticing phablet, but there remains areas where it can do better – and that might hamper its overall appeal.” – Trusted Reviews

Amazon’s Review Score: Amazon gives the Huawei Mate 9 4.6 stars out of 134 customer reviews. Most of the people who gave this phone a 1-star rating had issues with the EMUI operating system.

Best Buy’s Review Score: Best Buy gives the Huawei Mate 9 4.7 stars out of 40 customer reviews. Most of the people who gave this phone a 1-star rating had issues with factory defects.

About This Page

The ReviewChooChoo product review aggregator is meant to summarize the best reviews from around the web. We hope this Huawei Mate 9 review aggregator has helped you narrow down your search for the best smartphone quickly and easily.

To get our total score, we reduced each review to a number between 1 and 100, then averaged them, including the ratings from Amazon and Best Buy. We’d love to hear your feedback in the comments below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *