Fujifilm X-T2 Review Aggregator

Review Score: 94%

Review consensus: The Fujifilm X-T2 is a powerhouse camera that dominates the mirrorless digital camera arena.

List of Top Fujifilm X-T2 Reviews

Fujifilm X-T2 Review #1TechRadar100%
Fujifilm X-T2 Review #2Amateur Photographer91%
Fujifilm X-T2 Review #3DP Review86%
Fujifilm X-T2 Review #4Exper Reviews100%
Fujifilm X-T2 Review #5Cameralabs90%
Fujifilm X-T2 Review #6PC Mag90%
Fujifilm X-T2 Review #7Trusted Reviews85%
Fujifilm X-T2 Review #8Image Resource100%
Fujifilm X-T2 Review #9Pocket-lint100%
Fujifilm X-T2 Review #10ePHOTOzine98%
Fujifilm X-T2 Amazon RatingAmazon92%
Fujifilm X-T2 Best Buy RatingBest Buy98%
Total Review Score:94%

Buy the Fujifilm X-T2 now at Amazon.

Click the link above to buy a Fujifilm X-T2 direct from Amazon.

Will I Regret This Purchase?

Based on our review data, there’s a 6% chance that you’ll regret buying the Fujifilm X-T2 and a 94% chance of satisfaction without regret.

Device Description

The Fujifilm X-T2, released on September 8, 2016, is a DSLR-style digital camera manufactured by Fujifilm, a Japanese photography and imaging company. This mirrorless digital camera features an APS-C X-Trans III CMOS, Fujifilm’s latest sensor, coupled with an X-Processor Pro and a 24.3 MP effective pixels. It has 3-inch three-direction tilting LCD screen with 1.04 million-dot resolution and offers an ISO range of 100 to 51,200. It also boasts AF-C custom setting for higher accuracy in focus-tracking moving objects. Moreover, this camera has a large viewfinder with 0.77x magnification ratio and shoots 4K video recording. It has a built-in Wifi, a magnesium alloy build, and a dust- and weather-resistant structure. It is powered by an NP-W126S Li-ion battery. Prices start at $1,599.95.


Here’s what the top reviewers on the web are saying about the Fujifilm X-T2:

Review #1: “With a brilliant new AF system, lovely handling and an updated sensor that delivers pin-sharp images, the X-T2 has to be one of the most desirable cameras available right now.” – TechRadar

Review #2: “It’s the most appealing model in the X-series to date and will certainly change people’s perception of speed associated with mirrorless cameras.” – Amateur Photographer

Review #3: “The X-T2 is Fujifilm’s most all-around capable ILC ever. It offers the excellent Raw image quality and delicious JPEGs as the X-Pro2 but gains much-improved autofocus and some of the most detailed 4K footage we’ve seen. This full capability is only realized with certain lenses and in good light, but overall it’s a camera whose capabilities extend far beyond those hinted at by its retro design.” – DP Review

Review #4: “Comprehensively capable, the Fujifilm X-T2 is the best mirrorless camera on the market.” – Expert Reviews

Review #5: “The Fujifilm XT2 is a high-end mirrorless camera that represents a significant upgrade over its best-selling predecessor and raises the bar on what we can expect from the X-series.” – Cameralabs

Review #6: “The Fujifilm X-T2 is a fast-shooting mirrorless camera that doesn’t disappoint when it comes to imaging, video, or build quality, and is backed by a strong lens library.” – PC Mag

Review #7: “The Fujifilm X-T2 is an excellent camera that produces beautiful, high-quality images – and with the battery grip offers greater flexibility when shooting high frame rates and 4K video. A touch-sensitive screen would have been the icing on the cake.” – Trusted Reviews

Review #8: “The Fuji X-T2 is a professional powerhouse of the mirrorless world, with enough external controls to please any retro-fanatic. It offers top-notch weather sealing, and the autofocus engine has also been heavily amped from the original X-T1, bringing its C-AF chops more in line with its modern DSLR rivals. ” – Image Resource

Review #9: “If you want the best continuous autofocus of any mirrorless camera then look no further the X-T2. Equally, if you’re seeking a top level, yet portable, interchangeable lens camera then the great build, performance and imaging results make this an obvious shortlist contender.” – Pocket-lint

Review #10: “The Fujifilm X-T2 is an excellent camera, with a high-resolution 24-megapixel sensor, high-speed shooting, which can be boosted by the optional battery grip, and more advanced features for those who want more from their camera, such as dual SD card slots, and 4K video recording.” – ePHOTOzine

Amazon’s Customer Review Score: Amazon customers give the Fujifilm X-T2 4.6 stars out of 116 reviews. Most of the people who gave this camera a 1-star rating had issues with the sturdiness of the camera.

Best Buy’s Customer Review Score: Best Buy customers give the Fujifilm X-T2 4.9 stars out of 12 reviews. It does not have a 1-star rating, but some customers were not satisfied with its ISO.

About This Page

The ReviewChooChoo product review aggregator is meant to summarize the best reviews from around the web. We hope this Fujifilm X-T2 review aggregator has helped you narrow down your search for the best smartphone quickly and easily.

To get our total score, we reduced each review to a number between 1 and 100, then averaged them, including the ratings from Amazon and Best Buy. We’d love to hear your feedback in the comments below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *