Dell Venue 8 7000 Review Aggregator

Review Score: 77%

Review consensus: Remarkably thin and lightweight, gorgeous aluminum design, stunning screen, and long battery life make the Dell Venue 8 7000 an attractive Android Tablet. However, its innovative depth-sensing camera as well its performance failed to live up to expectations.

List of Top Dell Venue 8 7000 Reviews

Dell Venue 8 7000 Review #1Digital Trends90%
Dell Venue 8 7000 Review #2Notebook Check87%
Dell Venue 8 7000 Review #3Engadget84%
Dell Venue 8 7000 Review #4Cnet83%
Dell Venue 8 7000 Review #5TechRadar80%
Dell Venue 8 7000 Review #6Laptop Mag80%
Dell Venue 8 7000 Review #7Alphr80%
Dell Venue 8 7000 Review #8TechAdvisor70%
Dell Venue 8 7000 Review #9Wired60%
Dell Venue 8 7000 Review #10PCMag60%
Dell Venue 8 7000 Amazon Review:Amazon76%
Total Review Score:77%

Buy the Dell Venue 8 7000 now at Amazon.

Click the link above to buy a Dell Venue 8 7000 direct from Amazon.

Will I Regret This Purchase?

Based on our review data, there’s a 23% chance that you’ll regret buying the Dell Venue 8 7000 and a 77% chance of satisfaction without regret.

Device Description

The Venue 8 7000, released in January 2015, is Dell’s flagship Android tablet. The 8.4-inch tablet comes in 16/32 GB versions with 2 GB of RAM, runs Android KitKat (upgradable to Android Lollipop), and operates with Intel Atom Z3580 Quad-core processors. Venue 8 7000 boasts a slim body with a thickness of only 6 mm, making it the slimmest tablet in the market. It also flaunts an 8 MP main camera featuring Intel’s RealSense 3D technology, giving the tablet a depth-sensing capability. It is powered by a non-removable 5,900 mAh battery. Prices start at $399.


Here’s what the top reviewers on the web are saying about the Dell Venue 8 7000:

Review #1: “Dell’s latest Venue easily lays claim to the title of the best Android tablet, and even challenges the iPad Mini.” – Digital Trends

Review #2: “The Dell Venue 8 7000 is a compelling choice and a pretty decent value despite the high sticker price.” – Notebook Check

Review #3: “Dell’s flagship Venue 8 tablet is thin and well-made with a stunning screen and long battery life. It’s one of the best Android slates you can buy, but we’d like it even more if the image quality from the camera were better — and if it weren’t so easy to cover up the speaker and rear lens with your fingers.” – Engadget

Review #4: “With its powerful 3D camera and strong image editing features the Dell Venue 8 7000 makes the strongest case yet for tablet photography.” – Cnet

Review #5: “Dell Venue 8 7000 is an Android tablet wrapped in a sleek, ultra-thin aluminum frame wrapped in an awful name. Regardless, this is the ‘world’s thinnest’ tablet and turns out to be one of the best.” – TechRadar

Review #6: “The Venue 8 7000 combines a first-of-its-kind 3D camera with a slim and sexy design, eye-popping display and long battery life.” – Laptop Mag

Review #7: “Dell’s Android tablet is a stunner, and packed with interesting technology.” – Alphr

Review #8: “The Dell Venue 8 7000 is an attractive Android tablet with a super slim design, a great screen and offers smooth performance combined with good battery life. However, it’s more expensive than closely matched rivals and the RealSense camera technology which is supposedly a selling point isn’t worth the time of day.” – TechAdvisor

Review #9: “In general, though, the Venue 8 7000 runs fine. It’s a solid, but not perfect, Android tablet. For its screen and hardware design alone, it’s among the best Android tablets you can buy, even if that’s somewhat faint praise.” – Wired

Review #10: “The Dell Venue 8 7000 ($399.99, 16GB) is the slimmest tablet in the world, a gorgeous slab of metal and glass with a fascinating set of 3D cameras on the back. But nothing on the Venue 8 7000 works as well as it should, leaving it, ultimately, a disappointing experience.” – PCMag

Amazon’s Review Score: Amazon gives the Dell Venue 8 7000 3.8 stars out of 102 customer reviews. Most of the people who gave this tablet a 1-star rating had issues with the tablet’s build quality, stating that the tablet became unresponsive, not charging and not turning on after a few months.

About This Page

The ReviewChooChoo product review aggregator is meant to summarize the best reviews from around the web. We hope this Dell Venue 8 7000 review aggregator has helped you narrow down your search for the best smartphone quickly and easily.

To get our total score, we reduced each review to a number between 1 and 100, then averaged them, including the ratings from Amazon. We’d love to hear your feedback in the comments below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *