Canon EOS Rebel T7i/800D Review Aggregator

Review Score: 82%

Review consensus: The Canon EOS Rebel T7i/800D is a solid entry-level DSLR camera that can deliver high-quality images in every situation, thanks to its impressive sensors and speedy autofocus. However, its 1080p video, small viewfinder, relatively bulkier size, and plastic finish failed to impress.

List of Top Canon EOS Rebel T7i/800D Reviews

Canon EOS Rebel T7i/800D Review #1TechRadar80%
Canon EOS Rebel T7i/800D Review #2PC Mag80%
Canon EOS Rebel T7i/800D Review #3Digital Trends70%
Canon EOS Rebel T7i/800D Review #4Tom's Guide80%
Canon EOS Rebel T7i/800D Review #5Camera Jabber88%
Canon EOS Rebel T7i/800D Review #6ePHOTOzine88%
Canon EOS Rebel T7i/800D Review #7Photography Blog78%
Canon EOS Rebel T7i/800D Review #8DP Review80%
Canon EOS Rebel T7i/800D Amazon RatingAmazon86%
Canon EOS Rebel T7i/800D Best Buy RatingBest Buy92%
Total Review Score:82%

Buy the Canon EOS Rebel T7i/800D now at Amazon.

Click the link above to buy a Canon EOS Rebel T7i/800D direct from Amazon.

Will I Regret This Purchase?

Based on our review data, there’s an 18% chance that you’ll regret buying the Canon EOS Rebel T7i/800D and an 82% chance of satisfaction without regret.

Device Description

The Canon EOS Rebel T7i, also known as EOS 800D outside the U.S., is a digital single-lens reflex camera manufactured and distributed by Canon Inc. It was launched in February 2017 and started shipments two months after. The EOS Rebel T7i mounts an interchangeable Canon EF lens and shoots with a 24.2-megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, coupled with Dual Pixel CMOS AF with the world’s fastest autofocus speed at 0.03 sec. It has an optical viewfinder with 45-point all cross-type autofocus system and a 3-inch 1.04-million dot Vari-angle touch screen ClearView LCD II monitor. It has a maximum ISO sensitivity of 25,600 and operates with DIGIC 7 image processor. It can record full HD 1080p videos and can continuously shoot at 6 frames per second. It has built-in WiFi, NFC, and Bluetooth connectivity and supports remote shooting from compatible devices. It is powered by battery pack LP-E17x1 with that can capture 600 shots based on CIPA standards. It has a one-year limited warranty. Prices start at $899.99.


Here’s what the top reviewers on the web are saying about the Canon EOS Rebel T7i/800D:

Review #1: “The new sensor impresses, as does the 45-point autofocus system backed up by excellent live view AF, while the newly designed graphical interface will certainly make this camera even more appealing to new users. The absence of 4K video and the quality of the exterior materials disappoint, but this aside, if you’re looking for a well-rounded and easy-to-use camera for your first DSLR the EOS Rebel T7i / EOS 800D is certainly worth a look.” – TechRadar

Review #2: “Canon’s new EOS Rebel T7i DSLR offers an improved autofocus system in both standard and Live View modes, giving owners of older Rebels a compelling reason to upgrade.” – PC Mag

Review #3: “In a rare feat, Canon’s latest Rebel has us excited about an entry-level camera.” – Digital Trends

Review #4: “A solid choice in the entry-to-mid-level DSLR category, the Canon EOS Rebel T7i takes great photos and has a speedy autofocus.” – Tom’s Guide

Review #5: “It may not have many surprises or tricks up its sleeve, but the 800D puts in a very solid performance, delivering high-quality images with very well controlled noise in a wide range of conditions. In short, it makes an excellent entry-level camera.” – Camera Jabber

Review #6: “The Canon EOS 800D offers an impressive set of features, high-speed performance, and great image quality.” – ePHOTOzine

Review #7: “Overall the Canon EOS 800D puts in a solid performance for an entry-level camera. There’s enough here to tempt in those new to photography, and they shouldn’t need to upgrade too quickly either. Thanks to the helpful interface, this is truly a DSLR a beginner can learn and grow with.” – Photography Blog

Review #8: “The Canon EOS Rebel T7i/800D is arguably the best ever Rebel. Its Dual Pixel autofocus allows it to offer similarly fast performance whether you shoot through the viewfinder or in live view mode, helping make it one of the most accessible DSLRs we’ve ever encountered.” – DP Review

Best Buy’s Customer Review Score: Best Buy customers give the Canon EOS Rebel T7i/800D 4.3 stars out of 22 reviews. It has currently no 1-star rating. Most of the people who gave this camera a 2-star rating had issues with its video quality and WiFi connectivity.

Amazon’s Customer Review Score: Amazon customers give the Canon EOS Rebel T7i/800D 4.6 stars out of 28 reviews. It has currently no 1-star rating. Most of the people who gave this camera a 2-star rating complained that this camera is hard to operate.


About This Page

The ReviewChooChoo product review aggregator is meant to summarize the best reviews from around the web. We hope this Canon EOS Rebel T7i/800D review aggregator has helped you narrow down your search for the best smartphone quickly and easily.

To get our total score, we reduced each review to a number between 1 and 100, then averaged them, including the ratings from Amazon and Best Buy. We’d love to hear your feedback in the comments below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *