Review Score: 91%
Review consensus: The Canon EOS 5D Mark IV combines an advanced AF system, an excellent sensor performance, a handy touchscreen LCD interface, and a lightning-speed shutter to produce stunning images and videos. Despite its sky-high price tag, photographers will surely crave for this outstanding all-around DSLR camera.
List of Top Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Reviews
|Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Review #1||TechRadar||100%|
|Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Review #2||DP Review||87%|
|Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Review #3||Imaging Resource||100%|
|Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Review #4||Trusted Reviews||90%|
|Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Review #5||Expert Reviews||80%|
|Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Review #6||Digital Trends||80%|
|Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Review #7||PC Mag||90%|
|Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Review #8||ResourceMagOnline||86%|
|Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Review #9||Photography Blog||90%|
|Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Review #10||ePHOTOzine||90%|
|Canon EOS 5D Mark IV B&H Photo Video Rating||B&H Photo Video||100%|
|Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Best Buy Rating||Best Buy||98%|
|Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Amazon Rating||Amazon||88%|
|Total Review Score:||91%|
Click the link above to buy a Canon EOS 5D Mark IV direct from Amazon.
Will I Regret This Purchase?
Based on our review data, there’s a 9% chance that you’ll regret buying the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV and a 91% chance of satisfaction without regret.
The Canon EOS 5D Mark IV, released in September 2016, is the fifth generation camera of Canon’s EOS 5D series. This digital single-lens reflex (DSLR) camera comes with a 30.4 megapixel CMOS sensor, an expandable 50-102400 ISO range, and a 4K motion JPEG video with an in-camera still frame grab of 4K 8.8-megapixel images. It can continuously shoot up to 7.0 frames per second with DIGIC 6+ image processor and maintains consistent color tone with anti-flicker shooting, made possible by its 150,000-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor. Furthermore, it packs Canon’s Dual Pixel CMOS AF sytem and a 3.2-inch touch-screen LCD monitor. It has a built-in GPS and has Wifi and NFC connectivity. It is powered by an LP-E6N or LP-E6 battery with power saving features. Prices start at $3,299.00 (body only).
Here’s what the top reviewers on the web are saying about the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV:
Review #1: “If you can justify the outlay, then the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV has to be one of the most well-rounded and complete DSLRs we’ve seen. Suited to a range of subjects, from landscapes to sports and wildlife, it’ll perform superbly in any situation.” – TechRadar
Review #2: “With the EOS 5D Mark IV, Canon has further refined its semi-professional full frame all-rounder. With a solid build and improved weather sealing, faster burst speed, increased resolution, increased dynamic range, updated autofocus system and Dual Pixel live view functionality, the Mark IV will be as much camera as many people need, even if it doesn’t revolutionize the 5D-line the way its predecessors have.” – DP Review
Review #3: “The Canon 5D Mark IV doesn’t throw any surprises, other than perhaps being surprisingly satisfying. It’s a reliable, durable and capable workhorse camera — exactly what a professional needs.” – Imaging Resource
Review #4: “Canon has produced another camera that’s likely to be drooled over by both professionals and experienced amateurs. While it’s a shame that the price is so high, you do get a mighty fine camera for your money. Beautiful images, intuitive controls and 4K video-shooting make an excellent 5D camera.” – Trusted Reviews
Review #5: “With welcome improvements to an already great camera, the 5D Mark IV is very nearly the perfect SLR.” – Expert Reviews
Review #6: “For an all-around camera, the 5D Mark IV can handle just about anything you throw at it.” – Digital Trends
Review #7: “The Canon EOS 5D Mark IV balances resolution and shooting rate, making it an ideal camera for professional photographers.” – PC Mag
Review #8: “The battery life is outstanding, the images are gorgeous, the weight and performance of the body itself are unquestionably a fit for the professional shooter, and the sheer number of things this camera can do compared to the competition is impressive.” – ResourceMagOnline
Review #9: “The Canon EOS 5D Mark IV builds on the proven design of its popular 4-year-old predecessor, the 5D Mark III, upgrading just about every aspect of its performance, which all adds up to a much better, yet still familiar, all-round camera for stills and video shooters alike.” – Photography Blog
Review #10: “The Canon EOS 5D Mark IV is a highly competitive full-frame Digital SLR that is extremely desirable, with excellent image quality.” – ePHOTOzine
B&H Photo Video’s Customer Review Score: B&H Photo Video customers give the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV 5 stars out of 455 reviews. Most of the people who gave this camera a 1-star rating had encountered manufacturing defects.
Best Buy’s Customer Review Score: Best Buy customers give the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV 4.9 stars out of 200 reviews. Most of the people who gave this camera a 1-star rating had issues with the sensor and the dust in the viewfiender.
Amazon’s Customer Review Score: Amazon customers give the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV 4.4 stars out of 86 reviews. Most of the people who gave this camera a 1-star rating was not satisfied with it 4k video recording
About This Page
The ReviewChooChoo product review aggregator is meant to summarize the best reviews from around the web. We hope this Canon EOS 5D Mark IV review aggregator has helped you narrow down your search for the best smartphone quickly and easily.
To get our total score, we reduced each review to a number between 1 and 100, then averaged them, including the ratings from Amazon and Best Buy. We’d love to hear your feedback in the comments below.