BlackBerry Priv Review Aggregator

Review Score: 79%

Review consensus: The BlackBerry Priv is a solid android smartphone, boasting a sharp and colorful screen, an excellent display, a good battery performance, and an ingenious sliding keyboard. However, below-average performance, some software bugs, and weak camera do not justify its price.

List of Top BlackBerry Priv Reviews

Blackberry Priv Review #1AndroidGuys90%
Blackberry Priv Review #2TechRadar80%
Blackberry Priv Review #3Trusted Reviews80%
Blackberry Priv Review #4Gadgets 36080%
Blackberry Priv Review #5Android Authority80%
Blackberry Priv Review #6AndroidPit80%
Blackberry Priv Review #7Engadget77%
Blackberry Priv Review #8Cnet76%
Blackberry Priv Review #9The Verge74%
Blackberry Priv Review #10Know Your Mobile70%
Blackberry Priv Amazon Review:Amazon72%
Blackberry Priv Verizon Review:Verizon90%
Total Review Score:79%

Buy the BlackBerry Priv now at Amazon.

Click the link above to buy the BlackBerry Priv direct from Amazon.

Will I Regret This Purchase?

Based on our review data, there’s a 21% chance that you’ll regret buying the BlackBerry Priv and a 79% chance of satisfaction without regret.

Device Description

The Priv, released on 11/6/15, marks the entry of BlackBerry in the android platform. The 5.4″ phone comes in 32 GB version with 3 GB of RAM and runs Android Lollipop. It has an 18 MP main camera, a non-removable Li-Ion 3410 mAh battery, and a sliding QWERTY keyboard. Prices start at $499.


Here’s what the top reviewers on the web are saying about the BlackBerry Priv:

Review #1: “BlackBerry does a great job with its first attempt in the Android world. The materials don’t quite match today’s “premium” flagships, but it’s still a solidly built phone.” – AndroidGuys

Review #2: “The BlackBerry Priv is the mullet of the smartphone world. It’s still business in the front, but now there’s a party in the back too. It will divide opinion, but this is the best BlackBerry in years.” – TechRadar

Review #3: “The Priv is the best BlackBerry phone in over half a decade, but its performance doesn’t justify its price tag.” – Trusted Reviews

Review #4: “If BlackBerry had trimmed some features and delivered an Android phone with a keyboard at a lower price point, we’d have been far more enthusiastic, and the company might have found itself some new fans.” – Gadgets 360

Review #5: “The BlackBerry Priv is a great first attempt by the company to slide into Android, but it doesn’t quite match up the competition where it truly counts.” – Android Authority

Review #6: “For a debut device on the Android platform, the BlackBerry Priv is a very impressive offering. It has some serious flaws, including the camera, but makes up for them with intuitive and useful productivity features and handy shortcuts. The physical keyboard is a gem and will surely please fans of BlackBerry.” – AndroidPit

Review #7: “For physical keyboard devotees, there’s not much choice in the smartphone world right now, but BlackBerry does a decent job with the Priv. The high price will deter fair-weather buyers, but if you can’t stand typing on glass, this is your only option.” – Engadget

Review #8: “Android and an awesome keyboard make the Priv the best BlackBerry in years, but if you’re not a keyboard lover and aren’t much of a security seeker, you’ll find phones that are cheaper or offer better features than the Priv.” – Cnet

Review #9: “BlackBerry has risen to the occasion, creating a device that’s bursting with good ideas on both the hardware and software side. Good ideas, however, aren’t enough. BlackBerry needs to execute on them flawlessly.” – The Verge

Review #10: “This is a new beginning of sorts for BlackBerry and the true test of the PRIV is not sales or this first batch of reviews, but how it develops in the coming months once BlackBerry has some user data to work with and can update the software accordingly.” – Know Your Mobile

Amazon’s Review Score: Amazon gives the Blackberry Prive 3.6 stars out of 322 customer reviews. Most of the people who gave this phone a 1-star rating had issues with the seller.

Verizon’s Review Score: Verizon gives the Blackberry Prive 4.5 stars out of 200 customer reviews. Most of the people who gave this phone a 1-star rating had issues with the phone’s performance after using it for a couple of months and after updating it.

About This Page

The ReviewChooChoo product review aggregator is meant to summarize the best reviews from around the web. We hope this BlackBerry Prive review aggregator has helped you narrow down your search for the best smartphone quickly and easily.

To get our total score, we reduced each review to a number between 1 and 100, then averaged them, including the ratings from Amazon and Verizon. We’d love to hear your feedback in the comments below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *