BlackBerry Passport Review Aggregator

Review Score: 76%

Review consensus: The Passport, a unique and innovative offering from BlackBerry, combines an excellent battery life, a good camera, and a robust build. However, this business-oriented device that is heavy and awkward to use in one hand may not be for you.

List of Top BlackBerry Passport Reviews

Blackberry Passport Review #1Know Your Mobile90%
Blackberry Passport Review #2Technology X85%
Blackberry Passport Review #3ITPro80%
Blackberry Passport Review #4Gadgets 36080%
Blackberry Passport Review #5TechAdvisor78%
Blackberry Passport Review #6Engadget75%
Blackberry Passport Review #7Digital Trends70%
Blackberry Passport Review #8Trusted Reviews66%
Blackberry Passport Review #9The Verge62%
Blackberry Passport Review #10TechRadar60%
Blackberry Passport Amazon Review:Amazon88%
Total Review Score:76%

Buy the BlackBerry Passport now at Amazon.

Click the link above to buy the BlackBerry Passport direct from Amazon.

Will I Regret This Purchase?

Based on our review data, there’s a 24% chance that you’ll regret buying the BlackBerry Passport and a 76% chance of satisfaction without regret.

Device Description

The Passport, released on 10/24/14, is BlackBerry’s flagship phone in 2014 that targets enterprise users. The 4.5″ phone comes with 32 GB of internal storage and 3 GB of RAM and runs BlackBerry OS 10.3. It has a 13 MP main camera, a non-removable Li-Ion 3450 mAh battery, and a QWERTY keyboard. Prices start at $349.


Here’s what the top reviewers on the web are saying about the BlackBerry Passport:

Review #1: “The Passport is a weird looking piece of tech, yes, and the keyboard does take a bit of getting used to, but, like all new ideas, once you’ve accustomed yourself to its ways you feel right at home banging out emails, editing documents and tweeting.” – Know Your Mobile

Review #2: “The BlackBerry Passport can be easily overlooked at first appearance due to its size and weight. This size and weight turned out to be a huge plus for the Passport, enabling the most powerful and most complete multi-task environment available in a smartphone.” – Technology X

Review #3: “This slightly bonkers BlackBerry is an excellent choice for those who still value rock-solid security and a physical keyboard.” – ITPro

Review #4: “The Passport is new and different, and has very easily understandable benefits to offer.” – Gadgets 360

Review #5: “The Passport is designed to be used as a productivity tool, in the workplace. As such it is powerful and versatile, and for those who want a portable productivity device with a hardware keyboard, it will be a perfect companion. For many others, it may be a hopelessly hobbled entertainment device.” – TechAdvisor

Review #6: “The Passport is the best BlackBerry 10 device you can buy, and comes with a number of flagship-caliber specs. But its odd shape and size, as well as its weird keyboard, may be a turnoff for many.” – Engadget

Review #7: “BlackBerry’s Passport is a fantastic phone for spreadsheets and work thanks to its keyboard and square screen, but can’t compete when it comes to media and apps.” – Digital Trends

Review #8: “The BlackBerry Passport tries to be different but doesn’t quite get it right. As a result, this is not the smartphone serious business professionals should consider.” – Trusted Reviews

Review #9: “But despite getting a number of things right, like awesome battery life and a solid construction, the Passport got in the way of getting work done more than it helped.” – The Verge

Review #10: “Blackberry’s faith has been placed in a device very much suited to a particular type of customer. The specs and features are all there, but the form factor falters against conventional devices.” – TechRadar

Amazon’s Review Score: Amazon gives the Blackberry Passport 4.4 stars out of 1,569 customer reviews. Most of the people who gave this phone a 1-star rating had issues with BlackBerry’s customer support.

About This Page

The ReviewChooChoo product review aggregator is meant to summarize the best reviews from around the web. We hope this BlackBerry Passport review aggregator has helped you narrow down your search for the best smartphone quickly and easily.

To get our total score, we reduced each review to a number between 1 and 100, then averaged them, including Amazon’s rating as well. We’d love to hear your feedback in the comments below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *